「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 12, 2015 at 2:47 PM Post #159,601 of 177,744
Police called in after bearded hipsters were mistaken for ISIS
[rule]

So, this happened

Terror police in Sweden have been called to reports of a group of bearded men in dark clothes raising a black flag above a remote castle.

But instead of Isis militants, officers responding to the scene stumbled across a meeting of an international organisation of beard aficionados.

Andreas Fransson, a Bearded Villains member and founder of Ratemybeard.se, wrote on Facebook later that the run-in with officers was “not what we set out for”.

Speaking to The Independent, he explained that it was the Swedish group’s turn to look after the organisation’s crossed-swords flag, and a special effort had been made to organise a photoshoot with it.

“After about an hour the police showed up,” he said. “They told us they got a call from someone driving past on the highway, saying that there were Isis terrorists at the ruins".

This being Sweden, not America, no one was shot:

“The police saw of course that we weren't terrorists, just very happy and nice bearded gentlemen,” he said.

Mr Fransson said it was “strange how people are so fast to react” to first appearances.

“We had a laugh with the police and they left,” he said. “It was a surreal experience.”

Oct 12, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #159,606 of 177,744
That was pretty good.

Oct 12, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #159,607 of 177,744
Aahahahahah my thoughts exactly.

Lol. It was almost a relief more than anything.

Well damn, I guess I'm going to have to watch it after hearing that.

Well, that's not exactly a tough act to follow. But, I do think it has really good potential, Charlie from Street Fighter hair notwithstanding. I'm pretty stoked.

... Is that saying Phoenix Wright anime??

[rule]
Ra97oR
The non-stock photos that they have up of the 2015 LE look better actually. Still not manly, but pretty cool. How do you like your VP btw?

Oct 13, 2015 at 12:52 AM Post #159,609 of 177,744
  I wish I could >: D

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 never saw a really tank in person..............

really want to get in it and see how the mechanics work

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #159,611 of 177,744
Oct 13, 2015 at 4:47 AM Post #159,612 of 177,744
2f9d03b7cb3450507a4d170a04e8d8e6.png

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/

No controller support yet (you operate games via keyboard), but it runs and renders commercial games. It's completely unoptimized, so it still has a long way to go. Regardless, this is a huge development from out of nowhere.

Quick facts:

- Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files
- Internal resolution is 1920x1080 (if supported by game)
- Contains basically no optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
- Windows x64 only (other platforms may be supported later)
- Requires OpenGL 3.3
--- Tested on NVIDIA: Runs fine on most recent driver
--- Tested on Intel: Garbled output but runs if OpenGL version is supported
--- Untested on AMD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back