「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 16, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #158,072 of 177,745
Originally Posted by Rozenberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yuru Yuri season 3 when

This fall season apparently, so:

Aug 16, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #158,073 of 177,745
This fall season apparently, so:

kuec9qY4T1YlEpTkTC01gDjX5ppemFy8NHg7sYGZkbPVGGQPzdeHlS-D31t7wtYGLJv8NuE2BjVcRRLROMgRW3qAuwCb9bDGvR3D=w512-h288-nc

Aug 17, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #158,076 of 177,745
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

: @

Here's what happens when you're on a 9-game winning streak with non-Japanese username Splatoon players and then you go into a match when all your teammates have Japanese names.

My team literally did nothing. Even if I had a Charger class weapon, I would get more points than the second-place person on my team. 9 kills, 3 deaths. T_T
I got more points than the #1 player on the opposing team too.

What

I totally rage quit Splatoon after that match. Ugh.......

Oh yay, I can get screenshot links now. Squid Girl costume is pretty nice.

Aug 17, 2015 at 4:31 AM Post #158,078 of 177,745
Here's what happens when you're on a 9-game winning streak with non-Japanese username Splatoon players and then you go into a match when all your teammates have Japanese names.

My team literally did nothing. Even if I had a Charger class weapon, I would get more points than the second-place person on my team. 9 kills, 3 deaths. T_T
I got more points than the #1 player on the opposing team too.

What

I totally rage quit Splatoon after that match. Ugh.......

I wonder what's up with that...maybe they just play it for the moe or whatever.
That game isn't even moe.

Aug 17, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #158,081 of 177,745
  Quote:
  Some Chinese ppl actually patented the design of a knockoff iPhone 5 before the release of the real one, So Apple couldn't really sue them for it.

Lol. Chinese ppl met expectations again :D.

It was actually a really nice counter troll move with Apple and their patent of rectangles with rounded corners. 
tongue.gif

And considering how much the 5 looks like the 6 on the back design...man that Chinese company can rake in quite a lot of money. And tis the cancer Apple started with Samsung.

Aug 17, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #158,083 of 177,745
Ah. Both cameras have about the same sensor size though, I think.
S630
1/2.33-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 12.7 million

6.6-46.2mm (equivalent with 35mm [135] format picture angle: 37-260mm)
f/3.5-5.3

S6000
1/2.3-in. CCD; approx. 14.48 million total pixels

5.0-35.0mm (angle of view equivalent to that of 28-196mm lens in 35mm [135] format)
f/3.7–5.6

So it looks like the S630 can actually have a lower f-stop.

I can't imagine that the .2 aperture difference would make any significant change in DOF when the sensor size is almost the same.

Not really sure either what would cause the difference in DOF or perceived shortening of DOF in this case. Might be JPEG processing. I assume you're not shooting RAW with these?

Ermagawd. So good!
Mochi + waffles = maffles
maffles+mix.jpg

They're on sale right now for $4.49 for this 8 ounce bag. Does anyone want one? I can ship you one. They make about 15 tablespoon-sized waffles. All you need is 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2/4 cup milk, sugar (granulated or powdered), 1 egg, and a waffle maker.

Too cute.

How are Gangsta., Charlotte and Shimoneta holding up?

Work got crazy and I got obsessed with buying a new watch, so all my free time was spent there. I had no intention of buying this watch, but here I am, and I will likely end up eating cup of noodles for the next 6 months if I want to put the money back into my account, and will very likely be making very few audio purchases in the next, oh I dunno 3 years.

My baby:

There are better photos out there lol.

[rule]

Anyone have any tips for getting out of a procrastinating in studying for your professional exams rut?

Aug 17, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #158,084 of 177,745
How are Gangsta., Charlotte and Shimoneta holding up?

My baby:

Anyone have any tips for getting out of a procrastinating in studying for your professional exams rut?

Gangsta is getting better and better.

Mhm yes, that is a watch.

Realize what's on the line?

Aug 17, 2015 at 11:18 AM Post #158,085 of 177,745
More nekopara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back