「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 2, 2015 at 7:24 AM Post #156,016 of 177,745
  First episode of Gangsta is out!
Hype!
.....but not really because the only sub that is available right now seems to have come straight out of the Google translator.
Poop.
Gonna wait for a better one :|

The full OP is out though!

Looks super cool but does not sound like I expected.

Well looks super cool. Trailer is good too. Will check it out when a proper sub is available.

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #156,017 of 177,745
  Well looks super cool. Trailer is good too. Will check it out when a proper sub is available.

The main characters are not highschool teenagers! Such a rare sight.
It's also NOT based on a LN!
Is it even okay to call this an anime? :p

Jul 2, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #156,019 of 177,745
  Ahahaha :D Well i recently watched btooom! and liked it. If it is that kind of seinen it will be fine. Plus it is adapted from manga, so story should be at least decent.

Watched Black Lagoon?
I think Gangsta will be a lot like it.

Jul 2, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #156,023 of 177,745

It's a personal indulgence thing? 
Better not have multiple waifus 'cause it'll destroy your laifu

You never adjust the screen brightness?

It probably is a personal thing, so if it makes her happy I'm all for it.

And I use auto-brightness when in OS X with the occasional manual bump. I've been in Windows once over the last few months simply to jailbreak iOS 8.2. Otherwise Windows rarely gets touched.

Jul 2, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #156,025 of 177,745
  Is it really that good? Tell me about its story a little bit without spoilers. I may consider changing my list if i found it interesting.

A Japanese guy ended up being deserted with some "delivery service" guys associated with Russian, Chinese and other mafias
They take dangerous delivery mission to dangerous places, everything goes pew pew pew boom boom pew bang bang pew pew pew ratatatatata boom

I watched it till morning btw

Jul 2, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #156,026 of 177,745
  @vantt1
Updated to 8.4. My 32 gb 4S was really fine with ios 8.x updates. I dont know if my battery runs out fast but i can say it is not slowed.
Btw havent tried music app yet. Is it really big improvement and can race with spotify?

I haven't tried Apple Music yet. I'll probably give the 3 month trial a go. 

My dad's 4S seems slow as heck with iOS 8.3.x.

There's an 8.3.x for the 4S?

First episode of Gangsta is out!
Hype!
.....but not really because the only sub that is available right now seems to have come straight out of the Google translator.
Poop.
Gonna wait for a better one :|

The full OP is out though!

Looks super cool but does not sound like I expected.

And here I am, still haven't finished Hibike! Euphonium...

Is it really that good? Tell me about its story a little bit without spoilers. I may consider changing my list if i found it interesting.

A Japanese guy ended up being deserted with some "delivery service" guys associated with Russian, Chinese and other mafias
They take dangerous delivery mission to dangerous places, everything goes pew pew pew boom boom pew bang bang pew pew pew ratatatatata boom

I watched it till morning btw

Its English dub is one of the few I prefer over the sub.

Jul 2, 2015 at 8:56 AM Post #156,027 of 177,745

Do anything for you?

Oo boy I've seen that cute comic, dem round eyes

Cosplay pics do nothing for me except if they show thighs, cleavage or armpits

And here I am, still haven't finished Hibike! Euphonium...

Its English dub is one of the few I prefer over the sub.

How could you

Also, check Kill la Kill dub

Jul 2, 2015 at 9:01 AM Post #156,028 of 177,745
Jul 2, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #156,029 of 177,745

It's a very episodic show. No real overarching story. You only get these 2-4 episode long mini stories.
But the main focus here are the incredible action scenes and the super cool cast.
It's like the anime version of a 90's action movie like Lethal Weapon odr Die Hard.
So damn good.

Btw, if Black lagoon is at the bottom of your list, what's at the top?

Jul 2, 2015 at 10:44 AM Post #156,030 of 177,745
Love it

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5cUMm8YAnU[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back