「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 14, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #152,866 of 177,744
  You watched Highschool of the Dead for the setting? Suuuuuuuuuure.
I'm more likely to end up watching Precure than this filth.

I am a fan of post apocalyptic themed games, movies, anime, music. 

I have no ideea why, maybe most of thems are just so fun to watch/play, because i can see how the creators imagine the woruld would be like.

I have not got such a deep knowledge what precure is. High school of the dead is not really a light show, it is more of an action show.

May 14, 2015 at 5:55 AM Post #152,867 of 177,744

I have no ideea why, maybe most of thems are just so fun to watch/play, because i can see how the creators imagine the woruld would be like.

I have not got such a deep knowledge what precure is. High school of the dead is not really a light show, it is more of an action show.

Jinrui wa Suitai shimashita, best post-apocalyptic anime evar poi XD

May 14, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #152,868 of 177,744
The Desire 820 and 620 is highly regarded by a panel of podcast hosts for a good alternative to the ubiquitous Moto G. Z3 Compact speaks for itself as being the little brother Z3 with no compromise. Haven't heard any opinions about the others.

Interesting. Especially after I've been told here to avoid HTC "like plague". Any mentions of SQ in those? At least in 620 since like I've mentioned, the 820 seems to be out of my league.

[EDIT]
It would be nice if the naysayers would actually explain themselves because I'm not knowledgeable about it, by the way.

I'm going by my memory, since the one I'm referencing didn't have a formal review, but was described in their podcast. IIRC, they didn't mention the SQ out of the jack sadly, but the speakers are good for the price. Can't remember much about other parts of the phone though, sorry. All other I can remember is that if you somehow don't like the Moto G, the Desire 620 is a good alternative. I think it too have the 2 front facing speakers, obviously very basic and don't sound as good as on the HTC One.

May 14, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #152,869 of 177,744

Well, would you believe me if I say that maybe 99% of all people don't watch that show because of the whole zombie thing?

This is Precure:

Do I need to say more?

May 14, 2015 at 6:48 AM Post #152,870 of 177,744
  So some more Reitaisai 12 listening today. Was listening through latest Pizuya's Cell and it is decent, better than last few albums but last few albums I didn't like very much. I did like the new Crow's Claw, would of liked vocals but it was pretty decent. Listened through all of Shibayan and Toho Bossa Nova 4 and it was just fantastic probably my favorite album so far. Going to listen through Hatsunetsumiko's probably when I go to bed.

DOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

Bossa Nova 4 is kinda nice, but I guess my fav is always Hatsunetsumiko's. We have 2 x Chen-U and 2 x Vivienne this time. No Maika or Youka

Oh wow, I didn't even realize there were new albums out! Downloading now at superslow DSL speeds =_=

Why you Californians get the awesome jobs? :C

Also, how much of a weeb am I that I wanna import one of these car stereos from Japan so I can see my moonspeak characters while listening to music?

Weeb or not, having the title displayed right is important.
I won't buy a DAP that can't display moon runes. Totally breaks the deal.

Jinrui wa Suitai shima****a, best post-apocalyptic anime evar poi XD

Tis' one desudesu

Well, would you believe me if I say that maybe 99% of all people don't watch that show because of the whole zombie thing?

This is Precure:

Do I need to say more?

You want Precure? I've watched till Splash Star then skipped to Smile Precure but still have the whole series

May 14, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #152,871 of 177,744
  You want Precure? I've watched till Splash Star then skipped to Smile Precure but still have the whole series

Hell no! But I think I would take it over Highschool of the Dead.

May 14, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #152,872 of 177,744
[EDIT]
It would be nice if the naysayers would actually explain themselves because I'm not knowledgeable about it, by the way.

Quoting because probably in about an hour I might get to renewing the contract and that one is kinda tempting if I will be able to afford it (since the z3 Compact is only the best case scenario).

May 14, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #152,873 of 177,744

Kinda want lol, my Precure collection is not complete poi.
Only finished Smile though, and at halfway of Happiness Charge..
Hope I will have time for Heartcatch somedays orz

May 14, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #152,875 of 177,744
  lulz overall it's 78GB
And old anime no gl0rious 1080 so gotta deal with it :^)

Wot economic old dayz anime rips XD
Looks like my incomplete collection costs more space.. just did a catalog search and found bdrip for Suite, Smile and some movies; 1080p tvrip Yes!; 720p tvrip Heartcatch; plus some others unlabeled.. welp not sure if those drives still alive though orz
Good to see someone else hoarding Precure, now I know who to find when in need =D

May 14, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #152,876 of 177,744
  Jinrui wa Suitai shima****a, best post-apocalyptic anime evar poi XD

I do not know what is wrong with this show, but something seems out of place. I had only searched google images for it, and it seems really screwed, i think that it would be hurtfull to watch it.

This is Precure:

Do I need to say more?

I think i am not going to watch precure.

I wuld not had watched high school of the dead without the zombies. Fanservice and such is not really my thing. I very much preffered the fanservice offered by kill la kill, which is one of the greatest shows, i am very  much linking it!~

May 14, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #152,877 of 177,744

This is Precure:

Do I need to say more?

I only watched the first generation, which is the one at the top left hand corner

May 14, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #152,879 of 177,744

This is Precure:

Do I need to say more?

my eyes....

skittles.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back