「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 13, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #146,431 of 177,744
  Last year that means.... Atelier Escha Logy of course.
I only found Wilbell the witch annoying and that's it.
The anime talks about nothing tho, I'm curious about the game.
Had planned to play it since last year but alas, audio stuffs

Holy schiit, Escha is one, if not the, most annoying airhead I've ever come across.
I think I could haven given the game a try. Skipping all dialogues would make the game playable, I guess.
It looks super grind heavy, but that's something ever JRPG fan is used to, I would say. Monster Hunter consists of nothing but grinding and I love that series.

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #146,433 of 177,744
  Holy schiit, Escha is one, if not the, most annoying airhead I've ever come across.
I think I could haven given the game a try. Skipping all dialogues would make the game playable, I guess.
It looks super grind heavy, but that's something ever JRPG fan is used to, I would say. Monster Hunter consists of nothing but grinding and I love that series.

Actually almost all alchemist charas share the same trait as her.
Well, not necessarily need to grind actually, or in fact you can't grind much,
Atelier AFAIK is all about time management. I finished Ayesha at level 43

I went with "pro should try this."
Couldn't find the exact font options used previously so it looks a tad wonky but hey it works.

Looks like im@s is out now.

Forget about the im@s today. I'll just watch it tomorrow
No need to hurry cause this ep seems kinda.... uuuh..... conflict triggering.

And my eyes are tired

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:48 PM Post #146,435 of 177,744
I forgot to tell AAMML. Went to local Head-Fi meet again last month. Listened to Stax 007 and 009 on Blue Hawaii. Was pretty fantastic. Preferred the 007.

Heard all Audezeeeeee except XC, still think Liquid Crystal Display 3 are the better set from them.

Listened to Alpha Dog and Prime, not really to my liking.

Listened to AKG K1000, I can see why it was so well liked back in the day but time has passed it by, sounded kind of murky to me.

Pretty much the only headphones I still need to hear are the Abyss and K812 as far as circumaurals are concerned.

009 lacks bass if I take a stab at it.

Any chance you will review Parasyte?

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #146,436 of 177,744
  Found a title that we published 10 years ago has an incomplete sentence on a page. Translation files have long been lost and boss wants me to find a way to end this last sentence. Any ideas?

Why not try re-translating the whole page? Honestly that whole page is pretty Engrishey. Plus isn't the title of the page about drawing a manga face, not an animator face? Or just cut out the last sentence completely?

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:24 PM Post #146,437 of 177,744
"Those who endeavor to become ______"

A.  the very best; like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test; to train them is my cause

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:33 PM Post #146,438 of 177,744
  Why not try re-translating the whole page? Honestly that whole page is pretty Engrishey. Plus isn't the title of the page about drawing a manga face, not an animator face? Or just cut out the last sentence completely?

Old production files are somewhere lost in all the servers and boss wasn't in today so couldn't see if he knew. Looked all around the office for physical copies of the book in both English and Japanese and could only find an old English copy.

I basically ended the sentence with "pro should try this." and it looks a tad off but it should do for now while I try to look for the original files next week. I suggested cutting out the last sentence to my boss and he said to try and "be creative" so I tried my best.

Long day at work and just half an hour left for the day, tired :<

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 13, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #146,443 of 177,744
  Oh, I wonder why all these Harem characters look so similar......

There are only so many ways you can draw a schoolboy. 
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back