「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 7, 2015 at 1:48 AM Post #145,876 of 177,744

I do wish I could do Hard to get the prototype 51cm cannons and equip, but for now, I'm content with the U-511(when I get to E-3) and the Event only ships I'm getting. Still need an Akashi though

I know how you feel :x specially at low levels it gets tough. Not sure if the Easy/Normal/Hard modes are still scaled with HQ levels. E1 for instance was easy regardless of difficulty provided you had enough ASW gear (which is less common at lower levels).
Really want U-511 as well! And hopefully I can get Amagi this time cause failed to reach Unryuu.

Feb 7, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #145,877 of 177,744
I know how you feel :x specially at low levels it gets tough. Not sure if the Easy/Normal/Hard modes are still scaled with HQ levels. E1 for instance was easy regardless of difficulty provided you had enough ASW gear (which is less common at lower levels).
Really want U-511 as well! And hopefully I can get Amagi this time cause failed to reach Unryuu.

E1 is definitely easier than 2. I managed to get by with a team of barely leveled DDs and a single Kuma(filled with Planes for LoS) and even the boss was a pushover.

Bet there are plenty of ships I'm still missing. Was grinding G-H on E1 to get an Akashi but no luck. Guess I should just go on with the Event, she's bound to drop eventually

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #145,878 of 177,744
That looks amazing sync.

Thanks! I think only like two people in this thread played the game lol so it's kinda whatevs

Feb 7, 2015 at 2:34 AM Post #145,879 of 177,744

I think I got like.... 6 of her when I was doing daily quests and the other ASW CL. Prefer using Izuzu if I need someonf for ASW.

Just got this little one. Getting way too many new ships to have enough slots for. Time to let go of a few DDs.

Nice, I'm too tired to keep going tonight but doing E-1 on easy just to finish it. Just got a Tokitsukaze from clearing the boss.

Safer bet to go for someone that actually learned the language. I don't fall into that category :x
The rewards are different for lower difficulties so careful.

Yeah but it isn't too big of a difference. I'll go and try to clear the event on easy first then I'll see how far I get with medium after.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 7, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #145,880 of 177,744
Aren't you supposed to use that with your phone or something to be the viewfinder?

Yeah. It's also quite laggy and slow after you take the image because it has to transfer the image to it's own micro sd card and your phone (albeit a downscaled version).

That's the biggest flaw with it all.

Feb 7, 2015 at 3:08 AM Post #145,881 of 177,744
Anyone still watching Tokyo Ghoul? Can we talk about how messy the script seems to be for season 2? I know they are taking their own rout here but god it's so aimless. This used to be a show about a boy, now it's about ???... society? organizations? old friends that are now enemies?

It's ok to be vague about the intentions of the characters but we're at the HALF WAY mark here and no one knows what the hell story the creators are trying to tell. They are trying to do too much with the 20 minutes they have, too many flash backs, too many characters with back stories. Streamlining would help a lot here, hell in the last episode 3 pretty major characters (mask girl, basement guy, cannibal guy) are whereabouts unknown simply because they didn't have time to tie up their loose ends.

I understand Yuri Kuma more than this "plot" in Tokyo Ghoul √A. :frowning2:

I watched the first episode and forgot all about it :/

Feb 7, 2015 at 3:50 AM Post #145,883 of 177,744
Couldn't actually sleep so I went and cleared E-1 and didn't get any other good ships just a few Kongou sisters that I am just going to feed to other boats. Got back a Sendai after I accidentally feed my last one to another boat. Going to level her up soon for some night battles. 

Also I present the greatest Steam curator
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6862926-Waifu-Hunter/?appid=312750

They are all pretty great but some has spoilers.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 7, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #145,884 of 177,744
3FLsJwz.jpg

Feb 7, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #145,885 of 177,744
That took you a while :D

Pro strats yo!

I never found any use for the animal shapeshifter units. Really meh.

Yeah! Laurent is a beast (not literally) in my game! With Wrath+Astra+Lifetaker+Focus+Crit + 15, he's a killing machine. It's hilarious to use the Brave Bow on level 20 Generals because he basically does Astra twice with 5 or more critical hits. Prepare to hear a lot of the "fweee" sounds when you do a critical hit and/or activate a skill. XD

And yeah, I don't use any of the shapeshifter classes. I do have Nah as a tank though.

Oooooh, I just realised that I can make Gerome an anti-everything-but-bows unit with tomebreaker, swordbreaker, lancebreaker, and axebreaker. lol

Feb 7, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #145,887 of 177,744
Hey guys i did my 2007 anime list review (click here to check it out) like long time ago, got caught the collage and exams :p and now i feel like doing the 2008's anime short reviews ^^ 

H2O: Footprints in the Sand:

coming from other animated VNs (2007) such as Ef- a tale of memories and myself yourself, this one wasn't as half as good, still i did enjoy it and it wasn't this bad,  yet wasn't super as well.

They Are My Noble Masters:

at least compared to Rosario to Vampire this one is way better :p but hey its an animated VN as well, i loved the BGM there, and OP wasn't bad either, at least better than H2O.

True Tears:

i think True Trues is the best anime that this studio made up till Nagi no asukara , or maybe that one that came before it and had two seasons forgot its name, i really loved the story on TT, the characters, the Op, ED , it was really good.

Kirepapa:

JUST KIDDING!!! i didn't watch it, its freaking shonen ai man!! its does only exist for FUJOSHI Girls!!! lol.... 

Itazura na Kiss:

despite the old school drawing this one was one of the strongest shoujo animes that i did ever watch, for me who hardly like shoujo to begin with, talk about nostalgia when you see the drawing ha? XD

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2:

i don't even have to link it in the review, i mean its code geass, 5/5 for sure.

Special A:

this was maybe the 1st shoujo i did ever watch, i did enjoy it, but of this was out on these days i would have passed maybe, as i said i was a green otaku back on these days, started on april 2007 :p 

Penguin Musume Heart:

this one made me say What , it was funny and the 1st time for me to see a main characters who droll over the other girls, and she was crazy as hell XD

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu:

despite being normal anime it wasn't this bad for me, i did enjoy it though it took them ages to end this story, not bad not super i guess but yes nostalgia. 

Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo:

on ZNT's 2nd season, i loved this one as well :D its was a very good season as far as i remember. 

Clannad: After Story:

lol everyone here saw clanned, i feel like i don't even have to write about it but ofc it had to be on the list either way :p 

Toaru Majutsu no Index:

up till Hitsuge no Chaika , this was the best fantasy/magic anime for me, note i am still talking about season 1 here, which is a blast!! its really hard for me to see a fantasy/magic anime and rated high unless its good as this one or at least near it, cause when i watch this kind of animes i look at the fights, story, 0 drama interest in them, man toma got a really simple skill compared to the other OPed characters, yet he is able to use it to win, and each arc were will get you mind working and confused, its like a crazy puzzle with magic involved, and nice BGM ofc.

Kyou no Go no N:

this one was lol and simple XD

Ef - a Tale of Melodies:

when i saw this one i was like OMG!!! MORE EF!!!!!! but coming from season one, ofc it didn't beat Chihiro and Renji as a pair/story, nothing would beat that lol.

One Outs:

where do i start?!!! man look this is one of the fewest animes that i gave it 5/5 , just like code geass, same rating, dude this anime isn't about sport, its mind game 100%, and the same voice actor from akagi and kaiji, and was a blast!!! last time i gave 5/5 was on 2011, so yes don't miss this anime people, its really super.

so in the end thanks for reading , i know that i didn't cover a lot of details on all , and mostly posted how i did like it, which indicate if you should watch some or not :p but again thanks for giving this thread some time ^^

over all i think 2007 had a lot of better animes, 2008 had a lot of ecchi and less epicness compared to 2007 :< 

here is the 2007 short review for the people who missed it : click here to check it out

Feb 7, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #145,888 of 177,744
So ****** good. Love Saga and BKV

I drew and inked Chloe from LiS today. I haven't drawn a single thing in about 12 years so that was an interesting experience. Not sure why I did it, but I guess I thought she was really visually interesting between the hair, sleeve tattoos and punk shirt

And inked

Saga really deserves all the praise.

Looks pretty good!
Can't wait for the second episode to come out.

Thanks! I think only like two people in this thread played the game lol so it's kinda whatevs

Three, to be precise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back