「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 5, 2015 at 2:31 AM Post #145,667 of 177,744
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude we should hang out with @Atominator99 and @mechgamer123!! : D

Cheesecake factory right across the street from the convention center. Or we can check out the Gameworks across the street from there to see creepy cosplaying people. XD

Yeah we totally should 
biggrin.gif

A lot of friends are going to be going as well, the con should be a blast.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 5, 2015 at 2:42 AM Post #145,668 of 177,744

miku train\(^o^)/

0CVDNdZ.gif

why Dell and not Lenovo?

because Macbook clone.
I really like the Unibody Macbook's physical design.

Ooooh, did you buy the new XPS 13?
That just came out and so I wouldn't be surprised if demand was really high...

Yup :)

Oh, unibodies are finally making their way into the mainstream Windows laptop market? Nice!

Gotta love the way non-unibody laptops fall apart though. 60% of the time they're damaged beyond repair so I get to tell the customer to buy a Mac.

fN2DfXK.jpg

PotKmaB.jpg

Ijbzb79.jpg

rbVlEXC.jpg

0SsEUSb.jpg

Apple fanboys either have never really used their products, have very low computing demands or are just brainwashed.
I've been a full-time Mac user for almost 9 years now and I'd proudly say Apple sucks. (thus buying a Dell)

True...

I only appreciate mac as the holy grail of compatibility, 'sides that I main bootcamp. Have a problem with that Apple fanboys? Imma rebel XD.

I still like FInder much more over Windows Explorer. CMD up/down through folders like butter. Using Enter to edit filenames is so much better than click....clicking on filenames in Windows. I like Terminal more than CMD as well. Also, Windows 7 master race; I don't like 10 next to 7. lol

What keyboard shortcut do I use to go back/up a directory in Finder? Backspace and Alt + arrow key was pretty handy in Explorer.

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #145,669 of 177,744
What keyboard shortcut do I use to go back/up a directory in Finder? Backspace and Alt + arrow key was pretty handy in Explorer.

CMD + up arrow brings you up a directory
CMD + down arrow brings you down a directory

It's much faster to do that than alt+arrow key to go up a directory and enter to go down a directory in Windows since your fingers never leave the arrow keys if you want to navigate through files/folders like that.

There's no keyboard shortcut for forward/backward though. You can assign gestures to do that on a Trackpad on the other hand. And please, don't even think about using the Magic Mouse that'll magically give you carpal tunnel syndrome.
6a00d8345250f069e20120a69ed9b7970c-550wi

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #145,670 of 177,744
  Got confirmation from my friend that he just booked hotels for Sakura-Con. Should be fun as it will be my first Sakura-Con.

Sweet!!!
What hotel are you staying at?

Got confirmation from my friend that he just booked hotels for Sakura-Con. Should be fun as it will be my first Sakura-Con.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude we should hang out with @Atominator99 and @mechgamer123!! : D

Cheesecake factory right across the street from the convention center. Or we can check out the Gameworks across the street from there to see creepy cosplaying people. XD

Yeah we should! We should also have a mini audiophool meet if you have time!!!

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #145,671 of 177,744
  So I ordered a laptop from Dell.....

Are they telling me that they manufacture units on demand???
Indeed, that would justify the whole month that they need....
Last time I ordered something from Apple, it took them less than a week to deliver the goods.

Doesn't look like Dell lets you configure the specs of their laptops; they just have preset configurations.

Last time I bought something off the online Apple Store, it took three business days to arrive.

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #145,673 of 177,744
  Sweet!!!
What hotel are you staying at?

Yeah we should! We should also have a mini audiophool meet if you have time!!!

Friend looks like he is asleep now so I'll see which hotel when he wakes up later. Believe he said it is like a block away from the convention center.

------
New nisekoi ova episode came out, pretty nice and a tad lewd.
http://a.pomf.se/zhapas.webm

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Feb 5, 2015 at 5:44 AM Post #145,675 of 177,744
  Nah, they require brain power for me to continue watching them without clicking X

Same goes for me. Can't stand that stuff.

Memory-chan.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-02-05/tapping-this-high-school-girl-will-improve-your-phone-battery-life/.84094

Users who are viewing this thread

Back