「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 13, 2015 at 3:32 PM Post #143,476 of 177,745
my exams will be over next week (22th)  :<  then i will be able to watch anime again!!!!

I will never be able to see another pic of school rumble without being reminded of a certain someone. Ruined the series for me.

LOL I know right???? I no longer want to watch that show after that "incident". >.>

The horror of certain someone will never be forgotten. I didn't want to comment on that, but it seems that others have noticed...

Jan 13, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #143,477 of 177,745
The shadow monsters were necessary though, I guess they could have been anything, like devil spawn or something. It could have been longer, I do agree that would have helped the pacing, there was a lot more to explore in that world.

As for the ending, I thought it was fitting. What I could never understand is how sad people seem to view it, I thought it was rather uplifting personally.

The shadow monsters was basically the beginning of the last arc and when the show went super downhill for me. It has been more than a few years since I watched it and the fact that I remember a few things is good I guess in that those points were memorable. But I largely forget about the show unless someone brings it up.

Sad parts were alright but some people really kinda over hype it.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 13, 2015 at 3:35 PM Post #143,478 of 177,745
Jan 13, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #143,482 of 177,745
Jan 13, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #143,484 of 177,745
  Oh Fox News...

Is that for real?

heh these news aims at making the Islam look bad, i don't know what is with these insured people on USA's news channels, beside most of the terrorism  acts are carried so the world believe that the islam is behind it, and the biggest proof was the fake bin ladin thing on 9/11 

i am not picking sides, but there was a lot of these hopeless attempts, the world have social media now, i think the cover been taken out, why they still try to do the same very very old trick? its freaking 2015... 

for me i dont care about color difference or religion,  i care about manners and logic, thats what count,  

i hate how the media try to make each hate the other, and give false info and impressions. 

Jan 13, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #143,485 of 177,745

heh these news aims at making the Islam look bad, i don't know what is with these insured people on USA's news channels, beside most of the terrorism  acts are carried so the world believe that the islam is behind it, and the biggest proof was the fake bin ladin thing on 9/11 

i am not picking sides, but there was a lot of these hopeless attempts, the world have social media now, i think the cover been taken out, why they still try to do the same very very old trick? its freaking 2015... 

for me i dont care about color difference or religion,  i care about manners and logic, thats what count,  

i hate how the media try to make each hate the other, and give false info and impressions. 

Oh right you're from UAE, 'rite?
I don't know if religion is stricter there, but the Muslims in my homeland are more Arabic than the Arabians themselves.

Seconded the bold of course.
My Muslim and Turkish friends are bunch of nice guys who immediately called me "Bro" on first meeting.
Only when religion is used as political tool, is everything F'd up.

Jan 13, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #143,487 of 177,745
I am allergic to religion bs, but let me have a say here.

It REALLY doesn't help if most of the active terrorist group are publicly aligned with Islam. Nor does it help when the actual government by law will kill anyone that change their religion from Islam.

We should stop going deeper, Head-Fi is not really the place to discuss religion and politics.

Jan 13, 2015 at 4:13 PM Post #143,489 of 177,745
  Oh right you're from UAE, 'rite?
I don't know if religion is stricter there, but the Muslims in my homeland are more Arabic than the Arabians themselves.

Only when religion is used as political tool, is everything F'd up.

Absurdly strict.

I disagree.

It REALLY doesn't help if most of the active terrorist group are publicly aligned with Islam. Nor does it help when the actual government by law will kill anyone that change their religion from Islam.

I agree with only one thing the confused Fox News lady said: All the "normal" Muslims have to show more commitment to the fight against their completely insane coreligionists.

Jan 13, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #143,490 of 177,745
  Absurdly strict.

I disagree.

no here life is cool, all live in harmony, no racism, and its super safe, if you lived in Dubai or any other City in UAE you will want to live here for ever ;3

in RAK were i live people are so friendly, you can stop on any street and chat with anyone, they will chat with you for hours, as if you their friend, 

just say i love anime and games etc, you will be chatting for hours lol, bottom line its not cold here as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back