「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 14, 2014 at 11:40 PM Post #139,546 of 177,744
Originally Posted by vwinter /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not used to seeing your photos not be on a work surface.
biggrin.gif

Maybe I should bring my DSLR to work more often 
regular_smile .gif

I need to get a good macro lens!

Heyyo there, I haven't dropped in in a while! Mostly been brutally busy with school and work and haven't had a chance for either anime (except for Log Horizon and Inou wa Battle) or headphone as my life has pretty much been go to school, go to work, try getting homework done before I pass out because I'm too tired, pass out in the middle and have basically no free time ever. But finally I'm almost free.

We hope to see you around more often!

Wow, the situation's pretty intense, evacuating the Opera House and diverting Qantas flights and everything. Also, there's a Lindt Chocolat Café in Sydney????

Dec 14, 2014 at 11:44 PM Post #139,547 of 177,744
Yeah it has Wi-Fi. It's basically a normal apartment, and you're just sharing it with the owner. That's why it's so cheap.

That's cool. Do you see the owner much?or does he just drop you the keys and dissappear for a few days. :D

Yeah it looks pretty solid in terms of graphics! I love the character portraits since it reminds me very much of the older Final Fantasy concept arts where they didn't look all that great on their own, but they have a certain charm and artistic appeal.

What's it like to sleep in a capsule? They always look so bizarre in photos.

Those look good. But pretty sure they are placeholders and the end portraits will probably look much different. More anime-ish and less artsy is my guess considering the games artstyle. Gameplay's a little barebones right now, was hoping to see more strategic planning and stuff

It's kinda like a bunk bed. The place I went to had decent WiFi, towels that you can ask for new ones whenever, a TV you can surf with and breakfast. Except for thw occasionally snores, it's actually pretty nice.

It's not like we spend a lot of time in hotels during trips anyways, a place for a shower and bed is just nice.

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #139,548 of 177,744
I've just finished the first season of "Attack on Titan" and can't wait to start reading the manga. The manga is so far ahead and I don't have the patience to wait until the second season of the anime is produced. I wonder if the upcoming live-action film will be any good.

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #139,549 of 177,744
Still watching +1, nice entertaining stuff.
Btw as for fanservice, I prefer Grisaia :>

My favorite song from the series would be season2 ED1, iirc Gekkou Symphonia :>

Me approve XD
Btw he is wearing it backward...

I really need to start Grisaia, it seems right up my alley.

Yeah it looks pretty solid in terms of graphics! I love the character portraits since it reminds me very much of the older Final Fantasy concept arts where they didn't look all that great on their own, but they have a certain charm and artistic appeal.
Terra_Branford.jpg

What's it like to sleep in a capsule? They always look so bizarre in photos.

Yo****aka Amano. So awesome. He actually started out in anime as a teenager on Gatchaman iirc. Lived in NYC for a while actually. Couldn't ever find his studio's address XD

I'd also like to know what it's like to sleep in a capsule hotel.

Maybe I should bring my DSLR to work more often 
regular_smile%20.gif

I need to get a good macro lens!

Don't we all.

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #139,552 of 177,744
Dec 15, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #139,556 of 177,744
Dec 15, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #139,558 of 177,744
Hmmmm coming 2015 spring Digimon character design............ :/

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #139,559 of 177,744
Well the style's definitely changed. It's going that minimal design look.... Not sure about that considering the Digimons themselves are bright and has tons of knobs, belts, armor etc etc. Unless they are redesigning the Digimons too

Dec 15, 2014 at 1:04 AM Post #139,560 of 177,744

Users who are viewing this thread

Back