「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 2, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #121,700 of 177,744
  Because the US is geographically and population density-wise comparable to Mongolia?

In small towns, you can basically just walk to your destination.

In large cities, many people walk, use public transportation and taxis, and also ride bikes.

However, in areas where you have to drive on a highway for many miles to get to where you are going, bicycles aren't a viable option.

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #121,701 of 177,744
Oh that's significantly better. : D

Agreed. I love hatchbacks, but I want them to be hot and yet visually understated. They should be able to haul a good load quickly and not look like they're owned by a 16 year old. I adore the modern Mazda3 hatchbacks but I mourn the death of the MazdaSpeed3. Hopefully they'll bring out a MazdaSpeed2 at least. But the 3 looks so much nicer than the 2 and of course it's better equipped as well. But if the rumored 4-door FRS/BHZ/GT86 does come about, or the Alfa Romeo Mito makes it to American shores then I'd probably jump on one of those next. Those are some seriously sexy vehicles.

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:20 PM Post #121,702 of 177,744
Ew, that rear design.... :|

The lights and exhaust pipe area form a face like

That might be the one they shoehorned a W12 cylinder engine into the rear, hence the fat ass.

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM Post #121,704 of 177,744
That might be the one they shoehorned a W12 cylinder engine into the rear, hence the fat ass.

Indeed it is. The W12-650. And they were able to pull some really impressive numbers from it. But man did they ruin the styling. Thankfully we're learned a lot about style in the last 7 years.

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #121,705 of 177,744
Cuz we 'Mericans prefer to drive in our Chevys, Fords, or Jeeps. Iono. XD

I'm quite happy with my Jetta, thank you :)

I fit into the previous statement with my Focus. That said, I'd prefer a lovely Golf GTI. Such a foxy car.

I like my Touran.

I used to love driving around in my old Nissan Pathfinder.

The transmission eventually got blown, making the reverse not work. (And it would have cost more than the car itself to repair it.) You would have to put it in neutral and push it backwards, hehe! My friends called it the ghetto car.

The smoothest car I've driven was a Toyota Camry.

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #121,706 of 177,744

I used to love driving around in my old Nissan Pathfinder.

The transmission eventually got blown, making the reverse not work. (And it would have cost more than the car itself to repair it.) You would have to put it in neutral and push it backwards, hehe! My friends called it the ghetto car.

The smoothest car I've driven was a Toyota Camry.

Smoothest I've ever driven was the Volvo C30 hatchback. Didn't end up buying it obviously, but man was it a smooth ride.

Edit: wrong model. :p

Aug 2, 2014 at 8:53 PM Post #121,710 of 177,744
Ah, Barack Obama episode 5 was good today too. This anime is so awesome. I like the ending and opening songs too.

Too bad the song suffers from dynamic compression....... : (

It really is! It's one of my favorite anime this season along with Aldnoah Zero and SAO. 

Heeey, welcome to the thread! We really talk about anything here, so things may move quickly. : p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back