「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #117,436 of 177,744
@Tom Yum Goong why didn't you like the second episode of Glasslip? I thought it was perfectly fine and half-expected some supernatural stuff to come up sooner or later. The characters probably aren't as well realized at this stage in comparison to something like Hanasaku, well at least the MC isn't. Can't really blame them for glossing over the supporting cast this early in the season.

Though I guess if you were expecting more of a coming-of-age/slice of life story like Hanasaku, I can understand why you'd be peeved by the romance hijinks and anime magic.

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #117,437 of 177,744
  Jaben is located in a pretty dodgy place 
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Quote:

Yep that's right, Cat videos!

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:43 AM Post #117,438 of 177,744
  @Tom Yum Goong why didn't you like the second episode of Glasslip? I thought it was perfectly fine and half-expected some supernatural stuff to come up sooner or later. The characters probably aren't as well realized at this stage in comparison to something like Hanasaku, well at least the MC isn't. Can't really blame them for glossing over the supporting cast this early in the season.

Though I guess if you were expecting more of a coming-of-age/slice of life story like Hanasaku, I can understand why you'd be peeved by the romance hijinks and anime magic.

People confessing left and right, some really half-assed magic stuff that everyone seems to take as granted, no character who does appear likeable to me, all this "This David guy is stupid and we all have to hate him for no reason" feels really ungenuine, step-brother incest (at least no imouto shenanigans) etc.
The ED is cool though.

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #117,440 of 177,744

There was a time when the AAMML group was the largest group in all of Head-Fi-dom.  But that day is now lost in time.  As it now stands...

1. SoCal Head-Fiers Group || Created 8/12/13 at 11:13pm by warrenpchi || 170 members
  2. SF/Bay Area Head-Fiers Group || Created 8/17/13 at 9:41pm by warrenpchi || 104 members
  3. Ohio Head-Fiers || Created 8/30/13 at 4:48pm by chicolom || 56 members
  4. DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers Group || Created 4/15/14 at 1:17am by warrenpchi || 47 members
  5. 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge || Created 8/10/13 at 7:30pm by bowei006 || 45 members
  6. Toronto Head-Fier's Group || Created 7/4/14 at 3:47pm by warrenpchi || 40 members

Only six more Toronto group members, and you guys will be pushed out of the top five.  Suck it. 
tongue.gif

I didn't know this forum even had rankings for groups.

Actually, before this, I basically forgot we had a group since I (and probably quite a few of us) have never really used it, so...have fun? 
tongue.gif
 That will probably pass us unless there are almost no other Toronto residents left that are still active on this website.

Oh dear, time for kidnapping recruitment!

+1

Yeah, rub it in!
We still have the largest thread on Head-Fi
floatsmile.png

This, by an enormous margin last time I checked. XD

Not that it really matters to us anymore since just being part of that ride was a great time. *bowei stomps in*
I don't even know how to get to groups...Head-Fi makes it really difficult to find.

This. It's not even in the search bar text.

I sometime don't really understand the groups feature.

Talking about groups, we have a Steam group! Yay! (nobody uses it) Feel free to join by sending a friend request to me on steam (still "HybridCore") and a message asking to join, or any of the other thread members (and I'll probably promote y'all to mods unless you're new and need to prove your trustworthiness...for like 5 minutes).

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:59 AM Post #117,441 of 177,744
Jul 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM Post #117,445 of 177,744

+ confidential photo of high tea with Gavin
+

= my day today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back