「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #113,116 of 177,744
I walked into my room and sat down. I grabbed my cup of tea and took a drink.
Or did I?
Did I simply just enter my room, or does the room represent a safe haven to which I flock in time of distress. When I walked in, I closed the door. Maybe this was a symbolic of the mistrust I have of those around me, or maybe the distancing from problems I wish to ignore. After all, did I just sit down immediately after entering my room, I did not.

First, I walked, I stepped around my ruri-chan dakimakura that laid motionless and helpless on the floor. A testament to the millions that pass by those in need. Then I sat down, no, I was push down but the suppressive realization that I could no longer stand in the presence of that which I just realized. I didn't grab my cup, I grasped it along with all those who choose the path of cowardice. Then I sipped, not to quench my thirst, no, but to traquilize that self hatred I've left dormant inside. That deeeeep, esoteric, dark feels that stains us all.

Or, you know, I just enjoyed some tea...

I think we have reached a complete understanding UIP. I'm so glad my words weren't lost in the AAMML maisma.

May 14, 2014 at 7:34 PM Post #113,118 of 177,744
Random pic time, +10 AAMML cool-points if you've seen the series
smily_headphones1.gif

Guess I won't get any cool points today!
But I can still post a random pic.

Rather easy to guess which show this is.
(Hint: It's a super great one)

May 14, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #113,119 of 177,744
Guys... It's ok, I still love you. Come, let us hug. No Muniarc, stop it, just let it happen mate. It'll all be over SOON™
tumblr_lw7r7vRUGN1qii6tmo1_500.gif

I don't have one but I'm seriously considering buying the cutest kuroneko I can find. I don't want her to be naked cuz she is a lady and deserves better. Also, I would have some wiggle room in the event of a FBI raid.... gata cover your bases.

Working graveyard sucks I have to say. I feel purty bad most days. Laughing helps but it can only do so much. I feel quite sluggish.

I just came back from the optometrist, $123 for 2 boxes of contacts before I murked it down with a 20% discount. I hope these are better then the test pair she handed me. I remember coming out of that office with sharper vision last time I got my prescription. She said I had 20/20 vision with my contacts in...

May 14, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #113,120 of 177,744

Ok well you get +4 AAMML Cool Points for the effort TYG. As for that "super great" show.... I dropped it at ep 7. I found it self-indulgent.

Our servers went down at work today so I got a little bored :p

May 14, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #113,121 of 177,744
Guys... It's ok, I still love you. Come, let us hug. No Muniarc, stop it, just let it happen mate. It'll all be over SOON™
Working graveyard sucks I have to say. I feel purty bad most days. Laughing helps but it can only do so much. I feel quite sluggish.

I just came back from the optometrist, $123 for 2 boxes of contacts before I murked it down with a 20% discount. I hope these are better then the test pair she handed me. I remember coming out of that office with sharper vision last time I got my prescription. She said I had 20/20 vision with my contacts in...

Why would I want it to be over SOON™ when I'm willing?! :wink:

Do you work graveyard often or just sometimes?

I can't put things in my eyes so it's a Megane life for me.

May 14, 2014 at 8:08 PM Post #113,123 of 177,744
 As for that "super great" show.... I dropped it at ep 7. I found it self-indulgent.

I never heard someone saying that about this show before. Interesting.

Megane 4 life!
I actually think that most people would look better with glasses on. Is that a weird thing to think? :D
No I won't watch this dumb megane club anime from last season.

May 14, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #113,124 of 177,744

crap i still need to watch the last 3 episodes of that. n for the record the English Dub for Baccano! was pretty epic imo

May 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #113,125 of 177,744
  That was interesting to watch. Her yelling voice, however, hurt my ears. It had a slightly course sound that made it painful to listen to.

Otherwise, also my favorite Nadeko moment.

Dying for an i3 Chromebook. Nice, long life cheap laptop for on the go and I can choose any distro I want with Crouton.

It was probably the first time I heard KanaHana-san yell like that, so it kinda caught me off guard. 

May 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #113,128 of 177,744

Why would I want it to be over SOON™ when I'm willing?! :wink:

Do you work graveyard often or just sometimes?

Dude... Yes.

".... I love you"
ibxoP1xcFbUTLs.gif

Often. Four days out of the week. Part time job.

No joke, and I think I've written this before(possibly through PM), but when I first went to get contacts, the lady got so frustrated at me closing my eye, she started to practically jab the lens in, , , ,

Her face... it was not kawaii at all

crap i still need to watch the last 3 episodes of that. n for the record the English Dub for Baccano! was pretty epic imo

This^

Welcome to f2p.

ibsIliQmQS6lQu.jpg

ib0IxXtrqH7D9f.jpg

(O_O)

May 14, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #113,129 of 177,744
Megane 4 life!
I actually think that most people would look better with glasses on. Is that a weird thing to think? :D
No I won't watch this dumb megane club anime from last season.

I can save you the trouble if you ever have some doubts, Megane-Bu was pretty terrible.

May 14, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #113,130 of 177,744
Dude... Yes.

".... I love you"
ibxoP1xcFbUTLs.gif

Often. Four days out of the week. Part time job.

No joke, and I think I've written this before(possibly through PM), but when I first went to get contacts, the lady got so frustrated at me closing my eye, she started to practically jab the lens in, , , ,

Lol nice hug gif. I never worked a job that had a night shift but from what I hear it gets disorienting and even though they tell you that you'll "get used to it", you never really do.

My last eye exam was a tear fest and the Dr lady was getting annoyed because I kept having to stop to wipe my face. Like that Lucky Star clip I posted..... I can't watch that without completely tearing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back