「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 14, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #104,926 of 177,745
> Praises the C4 for having imperfections making it feel handbuilt
> Complains that the buttons wiggle because of imperfections

Sorry Bowei, your speech is still way too wordy and redundant.

I read and skipped around my written review to make that video. That means that I skipped crucial parts of it.

why-would-you-do-that.jpg

smash-bros-villager-meme-over-soon.jpg

Feb 14, 2014 at 5:38 AM Post #104,929 of 177,745

Big mistake!
I would suggest you pick it up again :)

http://www.pandatechreview.com/colorfly-c4-pro-video-review/

Colorfly C4 Pro Video Review is up.

Nice review!
This thing has been out for ages now and still has these horrible bugs? Meh....

Got into the Titanfall beta. All I can say is SO****INGGOOD. NERDGASM. MECHS.

Why did I not apply for this?

Ooooh snap!

They made the right choice.

Feb 14, 2014 at 6:08 AM Post #104,931 of 177,745
Someone stole 20+ mangoes from our two trees in the front yard, I think it's the same person who has been regularly pruning our roses too, very annoying.

I wouldn't get mad over just one or two mangoes, but they had to pick every single piece of fruit. =/

I think I need a CCTV system now.

Feb 14, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #104,932 of 177,745
Someone stole 20+ mangoes from our two trees in the front yard, I think it's the same person who has been regularly pruning our roses too, very annoying.

I wouldn't get mad over just one or two mangoes, but they had to pick every single piece of fruit. =/

Wow, massive [redacted]headedness. You should accidentally inject laxative into the mangoes, and accidentally spilled some skin irritants on the roses.

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #104,933 of 177,745

Nope! it already is~ :p

It might already be the 15th for most people though

Oh there's a bass toggle switch? Nice!
Yeah, who knows if the tubes actually make a difference in the sound or not, lol

You have to install the Android UEFI installer thingy over Windows I believe :/

Samsung's churning out so many vacuum tube system nowadays. It's become another consumer audio product feature.

I actually did get Windows 8.1 and Android to dual boot and play nicely with each other via Gummiboot, but I only gave Android 16 GB and the rest to Windows. Then I got greedy and wanted to split the 128 GB SSD half and half, then I ruined the GPT partition layout because Windows 8.1 has an unmovable recovery partition at the end of the disk. Now Gummiboot only boots into Android, so I have to toggle Secure Boot in the UEFI settings to switch between the two (Secure Boot on for Windows, off for Android).

Better than nothing! If I wanted Gummiboot to dual boot properly, I'd have to wipe the whole disk and start from scratch again.

Woah, you have mango trees? Awesome!

It's a shame that someone steals off it. Is your front way fenced in any way?

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #104,935 of 177,745
  Woah, you have mango trees? Awesome!

It's a shame that someone steals off it. Is your front way fenced in any way?

Nope, but we plan to get a fence put in soon!

We have a Lychee tree too, it finally gave us some fruit after we threatened to chop it down should it not produce anything this year, it's seven or eight years old now. 
tongue.gif

Anyone know of any anime that has some uhhh....magnificent wizard battles? I want to watch something with magic in it but nothing really comes to mind apart from stuff in the magical girl genre.

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:56 AM Post #104,936 of 177,745
Interesting that we haven't stooped down so low to have 14th Feb as take-pictures-of-chocolates-and/or-cake-with-imaginary-girlfriend-that-are-cartoons day.

The US people are not up yet so....

We have a Lychee tree too, it finally gave us some fruit after we threatened to chop it down should it not produce anything this year, it's seven or eight years old now. 
tongue.gif

Anyone know of any anime that has some uhhh....magnificent wizard battles? I want to watch something with magic in it but nothing really comes to mind apart from stuff in the magical girl genre.

We have a kiwi plant in our garden. Refuses to grow any fruits for ten years straight no.

Rozen Maiden xD

Feb 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM Post #104,939 of 177,745

tongue.gif

We have a kiwi plant in our garden. Refuses to grow any fruits for ten years straight no.

The only thing in my front yard is a shopping trolley. If I'm lucky, someone else's car is parked there.

Kinda off topic, but would you say that this classifies as the world's most powerful Android device?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back