「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 29, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #149,522 of 177,744
CanJam finished today, fun day. Volunteered to staff the morning and then third_eye got staff pizza for lunch. Finished my shift at 1 pm and then got a chance to listen for the rest of the day.

The Dharma was legit probably my favorite part of the show so far. The amp the powered it with was also super pretty. Hybrid electro stat and dynamic drivers are pretty legit.

Tried the he-1000, crazy big. Pretty decent listen, really great detail, noisy environment to test.

Finally got to test out the Sony r10 and those were great. Cable got snagged a little on my name tag and I nearly dragged it to the ground but stopped moving immediately. Breaking a $6k headphone would not have been fun.

Round 4:30 stopped by the registration table again and ended spending the rest of the day helping others and talking anime with people. Didn't have another shift just decided to help out again which was pretty fun.

End of the day lots of people hung out around Tyll and bunch of us ended up following to a TGI Fridays. Group of 16 of us were there and tried to grab a table. Staff told us 20 minutes, we waited around a hour. Patio area was nearly empty of people the whole damn time and when they finally got around to serving us they sat us in the damn area that was empty the whole damn time. Then it took forever for staff to take orders, then took so damn long for food to come. Got there around 7 and got food around 9.

But we got a chance to talk to lots of people there. Was a blast to hang out with lots of people from all over. I sat round one side of the table and Tyll the other as he started getting a bit tipsy...

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 29, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #149,524 of 177,744
You actually watched it? I think I dropped it after episode 2. Not much plot, but so much "plot." XD

There's hardly any "plot" and most of it is just blushing girls and glossy food. Better than much of the supposed "serious" animes these days tbh.

Heartwarming poi +1
Definitely one of the suprises of this season to me. And most of the time I really had to find something to eat after watching it orz

+1  I'm always hungry after an episode. 

Mar 29, 2015 at 6:15 AM Post #149,525 of 177,744
The Dharma was legit probably my favorite part of the show so far. The amp the powered it with was also super pretty. Hybrid electro stat and dynamic drivers are pretty legit.

Never heard of that thing.

Mar 29, 2015 at 7:08 AM Post #149,526 of 177,744
Just finished Cross Ange 25

Explained some stuff but still got some holes here and there

It is good that Aura is voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi, very good fit for "mother of Earth", since she pretty much has a motherly voice to boot.

Last episode and she is still stripped naked

Fight scenes aren't particularly exciting, but the new Vilkiss colours are cool.

Hilda and Salia's ragna mail has colour change too wow

They ended up really opening Cafe Ange in True Earth lol...

False Earth become some sort of dystopian world. And Sylvia turned really badass now LOL
Overall liked it, pretty entertaining

Mar 29, 2015 at 8:10 AM Post #149,527 of 177,744
@Cross Ange END

Atleast Yui doesn't have to sing "la la la la" in this show :p

but overall meh.....

Finished Chitose route in Silverio Vendetta (https://vndb.org/v16134)

Oh man.... this game's got the most chuuni lines I've ever seen in my life lol. So damn much furigana.

Mar 29, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #149,528 of 177,744
Finished Shirobako. One of the best anime I've ever watched.

Mar 29, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #149,531 of 177,744

Agreed. Story might have started slow but I liked the characters and what's happening on screen more than many of the recent battle/harem stuff.

Would really like to see more animes like this. Well done PA Works

Mar 29, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #149,532 of 177,744

It's a damn good show.
I even teared up a bit at the end of episode 23. I think you people know which scene I'm talking about :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back