「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 1, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #135,543 of 177,744

hello. :D
okay I'm lost with what you said LOL

That was my inner Brit. Or Aussie. Not sure.

Soooo Monsieur HybridCore pointed you to this hellhole here?

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #135,545 of 177,744

Sounds even worse to me LOL.

Got "Unmei Senjou no Phi" OP stuck in my head because they play it in the title screen...

Precious Line by ave;new (same artist who did "True my Heart"... that vocal :p )

b-b-but my high school girls are underage as well :xf_eek:

welp maybe the naked lolis would sound worse to the japs since they will surely know you are referring to little kids.
for us it might only refer to 2D.

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #135,546 of 177,744
Hmmm Cosplay of the day

uimkmpzujyzhocmnyeancgxajgbwdzxgzwxavszn-740.jpg

http://www.worldcosplay.net/en/member/tomia

Nov 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #135,547 of 177,744

b-b-but my high school girls are underage as well :xf_eek:

welp maybe the naked lolis would sound worse to the japs since they will surely know you are referring to little kids.
for us it might only refer to 2D.

Eh, most of them like the idea of a cute loli, but can't stand kids.

Also Chata Collecttion 1.0 is taking forever!! I want my fix!

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #135,549 of 177,744

I like little kids
:x

Well, 22GB for you. I got mine from a friend who collects doujin music so there was no prob

And I can't find Planetary Suicide by Draw the Emotional anywhere. Boooo internet! You have let me down

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM Post #135,550 of 177,744
Apparently sparkling sake exist.

Nov 1, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #135,551 of 177,744
I just pulled the trigger on a Nvidia Shield Tablet...... Mainly because of the Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC ( that's some serious electronics p0rn 
tongue.gif
)

Tough decision between this and the Nexus 9 (with the project Denver CPU on board, first 64-bit ARMv8 core), but in the end my wallet made the decision for me.....

... and the funny thing is that I don't even play 3D games. Bought it for the specs alone.

Nov 1, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #135,553 of 177,744
Nov 1, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #135,554 of 177,744
I really want Nobou to come back and make OSTs for FF again, after he finishes Project Phoenix that is. Yoko Shimomura is great nonetheless

I wish they'd pull Mitsuda back in too... For a one-off monster of a game. They need something on the fringe, of the not having all of our eggs in one RPG basket variety, and that's not Uematsu.

Not that I wouldn't love for Uematsu to come back. But really, I wish they'd make something with a little heart again, not new tech, cooler battles, blah blah blah. Whatever. :frowning2:

Poor you....here, have a NSFW pic that is not Halloween-themed:

Approved. As is the original Halloween themed one.

I just pulled the trigger on a Nvidia Shield Tablet...... Mainly because of the Nvidia Tegra K1 SoC ( that's some serious electronics p0rn :p )

Tough decision between this and the Nexus 9 (with the project Denver CPU on board, first 64-bit ARMv8 core), but in the end my wallet made the decision for me.....

... and the funny thing is that I don't even play 3D games. Bought it for the specs alone.

Kind of like how I got the Thinkpad 10 for the Wacom and full on windows with enough balls to run full software with the pressure sensitivity. Speaking of which, I've come to terms with the windows 8 UI. The needing a Microsoft account for their apps is another matter altogether though.

Bought some watercolour pencils and a new sketchbook.

Gonna practice more to bring my drawings up to the next level

Leaving digital media behind for a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back