「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 9, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #133,412 of 177,744
10 years since Psycho-pass.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the Psycho pass 2. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon Kougami-kun. i watch other SHAFT anime but it is no good. i flame SAO II and try to resist the fan boys but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then watched some old psycho pass and cry myself to sleep.
Dunno if is there anyone get it
wink.gif

Oct 9, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #133,413 of 177,744
10 years since Psycho-pass.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the Psycho pass 2. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon Kougami-kun. i watch other SHAFT anime but it is no good. i flame SAO II and try to resist the fan boys but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then watched some old psycho pass and cry myself to sleep.

Dunno if is there anyone get it:wink:  

Twitch.TV copypasta

Oct 9, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #133,414 of 177,744
  PSYCHO-PASS|2 just hope things will get better.But now the HYPE 4ME IS DEAD.

Excuse me?
Would you care to elaborate?

Psycho-Pass 2 episode 1

That was really promising!
Rather action focused compared to episode 1 of the first season. Not really surprising since everyone should know the whole Psycho-Pass deal by now. No need for much exposition.
Visually not thaaaaat impressive but far away from being mediocre.
Some nice little references to season one here and there :)
And for the love of all that is holy, watch the whole episode! The bit after the ED is important.

The HYPE 4ME IS STILL ALIVE.

Oct 9, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #133,415 of 177,744
Made Okonomiyaki for the first time!
Pretty happy with the result. Man, that stuff is filling!

Oct 9, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #133,416 of 177,744
  Excuse me?
Would you care to elaborate?

Psycho-Pass 2 episode 1

That was really promising!
Rather action focused compared to episode 1 of the first season. Not really surprising since everyone should know the whole Psycho-Pass deal by now. No need for much exposition.
Visually not thaaaaat impressive but far away from being mediocre.
Some nice little references to season one here and there :)
And for the love of all that is holy, watch the whole episode! The bit after the ED is important.

The HYPE 4ME IS STILL ALIVE.

OK so the deal about Psycho pass is about the plots and character right?
first the 1st eps of ss1 is not only about action but also badass character right?
The ending of the ss1 still left a lot of holes ,and question about kougami and sybyl system.
And Instead of anything of those, here a shrimp for ya who doesn't give a **** about the others( her shield to be precisely) hope she will get killed soon
very_evil_smiley.gif
.And the paces of the first eps is not fast enough unlike the ss1 .
As I say before the ending of the first season kind turn me off because Its whole meaning just to clarify akane is the MC not shougo,or kougami and some messages.And here 1st eps still not single clue of kogami what leftover of ss1.
I will say it decent but not what i'm looking for.

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #133,417 of 177,744

OK so the deal about Psycho pass is about the plots and character right?
first the 1st eps of ss1 is not only about action but also badass character right?
The ending of the ss1 still left a lot of holes ,and question about kougami and sybyl system.
And Instead of anything of those, here a shrimp for ya who doesn't give a **** about the others( her shield to be precisely) hope she will get killed soon
very_evil_smiley.gif
.And the paces of the first eps is not fast enough unlike the ss1 .
As I say before the ending of the first season kind turn me off because Its whole meaning just to clarify akane is the MC not shougo,or kougami and some messages.And here 1st eps still not single clue of kogami what leftover of ss1.
I will say it decent but not what i'm looking for.

Jesus Christ, you are pretty impatient, aren't you?
You want this one episode to give you all the answers to all the questions that season 1 left open? That's a bit much, don't you think?
This isn't some run-of-the-mill shounen show that tells you the entire plot and every characters motives in the first ten minutes.
You watched the first season of Psycho-Pass any you know that it took it's sweet time (five or six episodes IIRC) to get to the main plot.

I'm absolutely certain that you will get all your answers sooner or later. Chew on all the new stuff for now :wink:

Why did this guys PP not get red when he planed all these bombings?
What's up with this new medicine?
Who are these new enforcers?
And most importantly: Who is this insane guy at the end of the episode?

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #133,419 of 177,744
  The restaurant I used to go for okonomiyaki closed down recently, pretty unfortunate.

At least you had a restaurant like this....

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #133,422 of 177,744
Patchy~

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back