「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 10, 2014 at 5:03 PM Post #128,881 of 177,744

You heard about Pluto?

I assume you don't mean the ex-planet :/

Here's a pic of Zelda monopolizing my sofa

Then she got into my plants

And mutated into some kinda laser cat

Looks like she likes her new home!

I finally caught up with Aldnoah.Zero after being behind 3 episodes and dayum, this might be Gen Urobuchi's greatest creation. I'm just floored.
And aLIEz is EPIC!

*cough*

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:11 PM Post #128,884 of 177,744
  Me three.

I didn't even know/remember you saw Psycho-Pass. I guess that's one reason people link to their MAL profiles in their signatures.

Did you see my face plant reply last night?
biggrin.gif

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #128,885 of 177,744
  I assume you don't mean the ex-planet :/

Looks like she likes her new home!

*cough*

OK, kinda forgot about Psycho-Pass... 
confused_face.gif

But still A.Z is one of the strongest shows this season.

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #128,886 of 177,744

OK, kinda forgot about Psycho-Pass... 
confused_face.gif

But still A.Z is one of the strongest shows this season.

That goes without saying.
I have a few problems with it but it's certainly better than the last garbage show he worked on :p

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #128,887 of 177,744

I didn't even know/remember you saw Psycho-Pass. I guess that's one reason people link to their MAL profiles in their signatures.

Did you see my face plant reply last night?
biggrin.gif

Yep! :3 I'm watching Psycho-Pass right now! I just got my PC set up, so I "obtained" it the second I could (I've been meaning to watch it for a while).

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #128,889 of 177,744
  Yep! :3 I'm watching Psycho-Pass right now! I just got my PC set up, so I "obtained" it the second I could (I've been meaning to watch it for a while).

Wise choice sir, wise choice.

I also approve of your new avatar! Wasn't too impressed by the anime but I certainly did appreciate the design of Miss MC.
Yes, I'm a sucker for glasses. No, I played P4 for various other reasons.

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:49 PM Post #128,891 of 177,744
  That goes without saying.
I have a few problems with it but it's certainly better than the last garbage show he worked on :p

Gargantia right?
Well the idea and the theme was kind of out of his comfort zone. It was decent but it was too short for an original anime.
But talking about Gargantia, there'll be two OVAs coming soon so I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

Sep 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #128,894 of 177,744
Is it rainy where you guys are?

It poured here today, but it's kinda boring without wind, thunder, lightning...you know, all the drama.

It's a beautiful day...

In Singapore

Sep 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM Post #128,895 of 177,744
  Gargantia right?
Well the idea and the theme was kind of out of his comfort zone. It was decent but it was too short for an original anime.
But talking about Gargantia, there'll be two OVAs coming soon so I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

Gargantia looked phenomenal and the scenario was awesome. The rest was super meh though.

Other reasons? Hm... sounds fishy.

Noooo! Change you avatar back, scrub!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back