Apr 1, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #109,142 of 177,750
Apr 1, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #109,144 of 177,750

IUGLxFX.jpg

wait.... WHAT?
It's not even by the same company who made "My Girlfriend is the President" LOL

Apr 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #109,154 of 177,750
FUUUUUU~~~~~~!!!!!!

my MAL Screwed because of April 1st

You know what's amazing about that boris? It crashes my browser..... so every time I finished an episode last night, crash.

That being said, finished some more animu last night.

Buddy Complex: 6/10.... One of the more digestible mecha anime I have watched in a while (along with Suisei and MJP). Biggest complaint is that there were ~7 characters that seemed pretty important, but only 3 were developed and had real emotional depth, so the rest were pretty flat and basic.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: 7/10.... A lovely story in the end, could have removed the first 5 episodes and nothing would really feel out of place, so I think they were a little too filler-y. Pretty good cast of characters from the teachers, politicians, and students. I think more political strife would have made this one awesome, but the characters were soldiers and not privy to those details so I understand from their point of view they were just doing as they were told. It could make for a nice spin-off series or something.

Fate Stay/Night: 7/10.... I re-watched this to gear up for the ufotable reboot. It's not as bad as I remember it, this series suffers from mass let-down like SAO I think. It's not amazing or anything, but the story was fairly linear and the action wasn't crammed in just for action's sake, they took their time between battles. For what it presents itself as, I think FSN is decent enough. I did not read/play whatever it was based upon, so I never had the seemingly high expectations that others had back when it came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back