「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #98,942 of 177,750
Just watched the Steins;Gate movie.
Nothing groundbreaking, but still very very nice :)
The good old S;G vibe ^^

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #98,943 of 177,750
  When I read that I think of these 3 scenes:

Remember how Hercules did?

If you ask me the ability to take anything and everything and use it as your own weapon is rather OP.

Let's not even compare... in Night Gilgamesh was a badass.  I'n Zero he was garbage.  

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM Post #98,945 of 177,750

Nice!!!

Too bad the inch or two of snow we had here melted within a day and it's been dry ever since...
frown.gif

Lololol, I got bored so I made a super lazy program to figure out how long I have to seed stuff on AnimeBytes: 

What the hell are you using that for loop for? Ever heard of multiplication?

Oh yeah, I could've done that...
I forgot to mention that was one of the first things I did when I woke up this morning as well. (facepalm)

Just watched the Steins;Gate movie.
Nothing groundbreaking, but still very very nice :)
The good old S;G vibe ^^

Except without the logical conclusion that made S;G such an awesome show to me...

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #98,946 of 177,750
I just saw that Eisenbeis guy on Kotaku did his best anime of 2013 list. That guy...... sigh.... he choices were ok but he gives Psycho Pass like... an honorable mention because he didn't watch it as it was airing. I think Psycho Pass and Shinsekai Yori are probably the two best anime in the past several YEARS, and this guy puts Kyoukai no Kanata and Hataraku Maou Sama and on there. Also gives Oregairu( I liked the show but best of the year?!) honorable mention and with the limited selections he coulda picked a lot more -_-

Oh and they always use the english titles and as stated before, that drives me nuts :p

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #98,947 of 177,750
I just saw that Eisenbeis guy on Kotaku did his best anime of 2013 list. That guy...... sigh.... he choices were ok but he gives Psycho Pass like... an honorable mention because he didn't watch it as it was airing. I think Psycho Pass and Shinsekai Yori are probably the two best anime in the past several YEARS, and this guy puts Oregairu on there ( I liked the show but best of the year?!) -_-

Oh and they always use the english titles and as stated before, that drives me nuts :p

I agree with you for Psycho Pass, I liked Shinsekai Yori but I wouldn't say it was one of the best to come out in the past several years but I can't even name my top anime this year in order so it may be, especially for 2013.

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #98,950 of 177,750
  Except without the logical conclusion that made S;G such an awesome show to me...

It was kind of logical but just not as fleshed out :|

I just saw that Eisenbeis guy on Kotaku did his best anime of 2013 list. That guy...... sigh.... he choices were ok but he gives Psycho Pass like... an honorable mention because he didn't watch it as it was airing. I think Psycho Pass and Shinsekai Yori are probably the two best anime in the past several YEARS, and this guy puts Kyoukai no Kanata and Hataraku Maou Sama and on there. Also gives Oregairu( I liked the show but best of the year?!) honorable mention and with the limited selections he coulda picked a lot more -_-

Blasphemy!

You sir deserve a cookie.

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #98,952 of 177,750
So I have to use IE 8 on my work computer, and it has a terrible memory leak. The Head-Fi forum tab alone was using 700MB of RAM when I only have 2GB total with like 90 processes that are mostly security programs.

Dec 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM Post #98,953 of 177,750
I enjoy cookies! What kind of cookie would a person in Germany offer a Narnian?

Hmmm one of these:

So I have to use IE 8 on my work computer, and it has a terrible memory leak. The Head-Fi forum tab alone was using 700MB of RAM when I only have 2GB total with like 90 processes that are mostly security programs.

700? Seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back