「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 15, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #94,996 of 177,750
Id drive/go to LA one but sold out... my friend from LA is going and i could get a friend from my area to come too

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #94,997 of 177,750

Hmm. Tempting. Two theatres in San Francisco still have tickets...

But it'd be awkward if I go alone.
Also don't have a ride...so if I can't get another person to come, I'd be going with my parents =.=.

Are you and Atom going?

Lmao, why not just have them drop you off at the theater?

Atom isn't going. Not only is he not interested in Madoka, but the only time that wasn't sold out was Sunday night... That didn't stop Chase from having me order him a ticket though! :p
So Chase, Lugia, his friends and I are all going. :3

Nov 16, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #94,999 of 177,750
  And yes, that's a frequency response graph.

Found this... if those are DUNU's measurements of the DN-1000... they look a little scary...  

So, just to clear this up, that is not the frequency response curve of the DN-1000... you could say it's the "insertion gain" of the DN-1000 at various insertion depths.

A similar chart is referenced in the patent for the AKG K3003:

Quote from AKG Acoustics GmbH:
FIG. 9 illustrates the emitted sound pressure simulated in an artificial ear. Four curves that correspond to front volumes of 0.1 cm3, 0.4 cm3, 0.7 cmand 0.9 cmare plotted on a logarithmic scale against the frequency between about 100 Hz and about 20 kHz. The maxima of the curves that form at the resonance frequency are shifted to higher frequencies at smaller front volume showing the improvement when compared to known devices.

So now you know where DUNU got this idea from. 
etysmile.gif

Yeah, that's pretty good. Are you having them shipped to your drop house in Japan or directly overseas?  
I'm actually using the mediums right now because DUNU only sent me one large tip... 

Well if I get to it, I'll have them shipped there. Since I got one CD sitting somewhere in my cousin's room. Will just have her ship all together or something.

Typical yanaginagi hipster.

Give me your opinion on this:

It's totes related.

彼を返して~ 彼を返して~ 彼を返して~
Man when they said ハウス I was cracking up. What a weird usage of language xDD ofc I know this ain't real but anyway lol.

Look what came today.. :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHI☆NO★BU

Nov 16, 2013 at 2:28 AM Post #95,000 of 177,750

And yes, that's a frequency response graph.

Found this... if those are DUNU's measurements of the DN-1000... they look a little scary...  

So, just to clear this up, that is not the frequency response curve of the DN-1000... you could say it's the "insertion gain" of the DN-1000 at various insertion depths.

A similar chart is referenced in the patent for the AKG K3003:

Quote from AKG Acoustics GmbH:
FIG. 9 illustrates the emitted sound pressure simulated in an artificial ear. Four curves that correspond to front volumes of 0.1 cm3, 0.4 cm3, 0.7 cmand 0.9 cmare plotted on a logarithmic scale against the frequency between about 100 Hz and about 20 kHz. The maxima of the curves that form at the resonance frequency are shifted to higher frequencies at smaller front volume showing the improvement when compared to known devices.

So now you know where DUNU got this idea from. 
etysmile.gif

Yeah, that's pretty good. Are you having them shipped to your drop house in Japan or directly overseas?  
I'm actually using the mediums right now because DUNU only sent me one large tip... 

Well if I get to it, I'll have them shipped there. Since I got one CD sitting somewhere in my cousin's room. Will just have her ship all together or something.

Woah, very interesting! Thanks for pointing that out. I knew they didn't sound that bad!!!

So in other words... Amazon jp -> Japanese drop -> Canada?

Nov 16, 2013 at 3:20 AM Post #95,003 of 177,750

I don't get it... if that's not the FR, then what is it???

After 2 years, I can finally replace the dead potentiometer on my CMoy. I should have thought about purchasing one through JDS Labs when I ordered other stuff.
Mouser: $3 for the potentiometer, $5 for shipping. How about no?

Man, you could've just asked me! I got TONNES of those pots over here.....

Been reading the user manual of my ARM Cortex M3 chip all day long.... MIND EFF'D

Nov 16, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #95,004 of 177,750

After 2 years, I can finally replace the dead potentiometer on my CMoy. I should have thought about purchasing one through JDS Labs when I ordered other stuff.
Mouser: $3 for the potentiometer, $5 for shipping. How about no?

Man, you could've just asked me! I got TONNES of those pots over here.....

Yeah, and how much would shipping be overseas?

Nov 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #95,006 of 177,750
Nov 16, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #95,007 of 177,750
  I don't get it... if that's not the FR, then what is it???

Been reading the user manual of my ARM Cortex M3 chip all day long.... MIND EFF'D

Good question...
From my understanding, think of it as relative shifts in sound balance relative to the resonant frequency when changing tip insertion depth.
I was actually told about this as well, my understanding isn't 100%. But in any case, if you look at K3003 FR graphs they don't look like what AKG put in that patent.

Goodluck man... sounds like some rly complicated things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back