「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 4, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #91,696 of 177,750
I really really want to watch Kill la Kill right now...but I'm wrtiting a stupid exam in two hours!
Oh well.
After I'm done with the exam, the day will get better and better!
Battlefield 4 beta, Kill la Kill, Garden of Words and whatever cool new anime is coming out today, buying my Distant Worlds ticket (VIP-ticket! Guess I'm going to meet Uematsu ♥), eating some sushi with some friends.

Yup, even if I fail this exam really hard, this day will be a good one :)

(Did I ever mention that HD streaming websites are the best thing ever?)

Oct 4, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #91,697 of 177,750

I may need to watch Tengen Gurren Lagan

I didn't like that one's first episode

But Kill la kill's first episode was pretty awesome. Loved its roots of japanese anime, along with 'nods' to a lot of current anime themes.

Yep, Kill la Kill was great.

TTGL did take a while to get going, it's nothing deep or thought provoking, but it's entertaining as long as you aren't allergic to shounen.

Yeah it is. And while I like to warn you of certain episodes, going in blind is the best way. So have fun.

PSA: Studio Trigger is the most forward thinking and internet savvy anime studio there is currently, and that's why Kill La Kill is officially streamed in Crunchyroll, Daisuki.net and even Hulu. Go there to watch Kill La Kill instead of pirate streamers, since those actually gives money to the studio. Besides, I think they probably made as much money, if not more, streaming Little Witch Academia than "selling" it through Kickstarter.
---------------------

Quick help: midrange Android phone that's not Samsung and no bigger than 4.5" screen size GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Oct 4, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #91,698 of 177,750
5 days without Animes. Once I get back I need to start downloading again. Urrgghh.

@jgray to you comment about the Z1. I can understand the dock, but the 3 month subscription is pointless IMO. On another note, Maxis will be offering it on the 10th, currently there's only teaser info but I'm looking to see what else will be bundled with it. Hope it's kinda like the Note 3 bundle.

Oct 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM Post #91,702 of 177,750
Do I really want to pay over 70 bucks to meet Uematsu and get something signed and a photo?
Not that sure anymore....
Maybe I'll just skip the whole VIP part and only get a good seat.
Decisions decisions :-\

Oct 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #91,704 of 177,750

Do I really want to pay over 70 bucks to meet Uematsu and get something signed and a photo?

Are you a super duper fanboy? I'd get the VIP option if you are, because you'll just regret it later down the road. Otherwise, just having a good seat sounds dandy.

Anyway, the ED for Nagi no Asakura is suuuuper nice.

Oct 4, 2013 at 7:47 AM Post #91,705 of 177,750

Are you a super duper fanboy? I'd get the VIP option if you are, because you'll just regret it later down the road. Otherwise, just having a good seat sounds dandy.

Anyway, the ED for Nagi no Asakura is suuuuper nice.

Agree with deadly's reasoning.

mangling some programming language:

if "uber fan of Uematsu", then "VIP"

else "good seat";

Oct 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM Post #91,709 of 177,750
Agree with deadly's reasoning.

mangling some programming language:

if "uber fan of Uematsu", then "VIP"

else "good seat";

I really really like his works, but I don't think I would get this much out of the VIP pack.
Taking a photo with him is a bit stupid IMO. Like he is some kind of rare animal I want a photo of...
Getting something signed would be nice but it's nothing I neeeeeed to have.
It would make my decision a lot easier if they have a big buffet or something like this at the meet&greet though :D
I could save 80€.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back