「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 15, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #89,986 of 177,750
Zomg best samurai Jack Ending ever

Aku takes a portal far above Jack, Jack who can now jump good... JUMPS like 60 feet

Aku" WHAA you can FLY" Jack "no , jump good"

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #89,987 of 177,750
Zomg best samurai Jack Ending ever

Aku takes a portal far above Jack, Jack who can now jump good... JUMPS like 60 feet

Aku" WHAA you can FLY" Jack "no , jump good"

Are you having some kind of stroke?

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #89,989 of 177,750
both have a sub-par plot ♥

Heh, the original FFT has one of the best plots in the series, if not The best plot in the series according to people I've talked to. It gets pretty complicated politically from what they say, so dunno if that's what you're into.
Maybe I'll pick it up again soon - I haven't got far but forgot to back up my save on emu.

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:56 AM Post #89,990 of 177,750
Heh, the original FFT has one of the best plots in the series, if not The best plot in the series according to people I've talked to. It gets pretty complicated politically from what they say, so dunno if that's what you're into.
Maybe I'll pick it up again soon - I haven't got far but forgot to back up my save on emu.

Hmm is there PS1 emulator for Android? That would be cool.
Tactics Ogre (what a wonderful name) also looks like a lot of fun.

I just watched the first episode of Joshiruka.
This is the funniest anime I've ever watched :D

Sep 15, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #89,991 of 177,750
I don't emulate on Android, but of course there is. It's not App Store to ban things like that.

Tactics Ogre... It's one of these games "I'm gonna play when I'll have free time to dedicate to" and as a result they're sitting in my backlog for quite a while.
Also, PSP version is considered the best one.

Sep 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #89,992 of 177,750
I don't emulate on Android, but of course there is. It's not App Store to ban things like that.

Tactics Ogre... It's one of these games "I'm gonna play when I'll have free time to dedicate to" and as a result they're sitting in my backlog for quite a while.
Also, PSP version is considered the best one.

Too bad I don't have a PSP...
I have a bunch of SNES games on my phone.

This pretty much sums up Joshiraku.
I love it for some strange reason :D

Sep 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM Post #89,994 of 177,750
  So much fog~! *waits for BD*
(you can barely make out the fingers by looking at TN panels at an angle... though I guess most of you are using IPS ones.)

Well I am using a TN panel (which is running for 4 years and still going) I can barely make out what is going on there.

Kinky

Well I am done with reviewing 2 IEMs, both are really opposites of each other, but both are equally enjoyable.

Sep 15, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #89,997 of 177,750
Dat Bokeh.

That's DOF you phool. :p

Also, I never understood the obligatory tip thing. I mean, shouldn't it be the responsibility of the restaurant to pay the staff? In Europe it's common to give a tip ranging from 0ct to €2 per person. When I eat out with friends the tip is usually the couple odd cents left after everyone has paid to make a rounder number.

Tipping isn't a big thing in the UK, even in taxis the drivers often won't unlock the door until they've given you your change(even if it's 20p or something....)

Sep 15, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #89,998 of 177,750

Tipping isn't a big thing in the UK, even in taxis the drivers often won't unlock the door until they've given you your change(even if it's 20p or something....)

eww that would creep me out 

Sep 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #90,000 of 177,750

So jelly of your room.....................
I'm thinking of transferring to another uni next year and getting a dorm...

lol is your avatar UW?

Oh, and Boris:

:p

LOL

Haha, things will change in the upcoming week..

Yes. :D Much better than kuroyukihime.

Btw, anyone know the best way to transport a calendar without it getting all bent up?

Dat Bokeh.

Right... Derp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back