「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 6, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #77,716 of 177,745
Jun 6, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #77,718 of 177,745
Quote:
404LE where? D:

Checks your sig :p
Quote:
Well yeah. If the current bidding price is at $100 1 minute before the closing time, someone at the end could easily bid $350, which would probably outbid everyone else who bids at the last minute.

Bidding a few days before the closing time seems kind of silly to me since you're just raising the price for everyone.

Well at least I did find out the max someone put down. For alot of people.
Quote:
That's a rather expensive lappy tbh. Go buy a cheaper one at costco, and haswell is out (wait a little longer and you'll get maxwell or w/e the shrinkage is). I wouldn't ever shell out on a laptop b/c laptops don't last long (unless you're going to use it for work as in the case of my 2002 vaio) and tech moves fast. Don't think that's the best processor you can get for the price either. 

Desktop for that money can get you MUCHO. 

Sorry ): can't help ya with bid. And ofc raptor would :p

Any recommendations? Currently? Just curious. Probably won't get a lappy until next year or so, so tech wil change alot for sure. But still interested what the current market has best bang for buck. My desktop is going strong, so I won't need to change that at all. Any experience with leaving a desktop in a College dorm? Safe?

Jun 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #77,726 of 177,745
WOOT, just got a " like new" Nintendo DS for $40.08 cents [shipping included] it even came with a busted pokewalker [I got a guy who can fix it I'm sure]

Non the less I'm rather excited! Pokemon X n Y are due out soon, so I need to get Pokemon Black 2 and prep up for the new Generation! 

Also how ya guys doing? 

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #77,727 of 177,745
Nothing much. JDS Labs is going to be sending me a free set of black endplates for my C5 amp since my silver ones got scratched from my iPhone accidentally. Now that's what I call great customer service! :xf_eek:

I was just checking out Google News for the latest news about Firefox and it looks like they're going to update the UI to be Chrome-esque. Am I the only one who likes having the full title of a webpage at the top of the browser? It seems that all the browsers are taking that feature away....except for Safari, but who uses that? :frowning2:(

^ Note the name of the tab, and then note the top of the browser

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #77,728 of 177,745
Quote:
Nothing much. JDS Labs is going to be sending me a free set of black endplates for my C5 amp since my silver ones got scratched from my iPhone accidentally. Now that's what I call great customer service! :xf_eek:

I was just checking out Google News for the latest news about Firefox and it looks like they're going to update the UI to be Chrome-esque. Am I the only one who likes having the full title of a webpage at the top of the browser? It seems that all the browsers are taking that feature away....except for Safari, but who uses that? :frowning2:(

Eh, I like the minimalism of not having the title at the top of the browser more.

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #77,729 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:

[pic]

Eh, I like the minimalism of not having the title at the top of the browser more.

Hm yeah I suppose more people would prefer that. I like having the more informative top label though, especially if the URL is long and tells you nothing about the tab you're browsing, or what format an image is.

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #77,730 of 177,745
Quote:
Hm yeah I suppose more people would prefer that. I like having the more informative top label though, especially if the URL is long and tells you nothing about the tab you're browsing, or what format an image is.

Why don't you just look at the page instead of the title? 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back