「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 16, 2013 at 4:31 AM Post #65,236 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm bored...anything insightful to read/watch?

Go watch 20th Century with Bowei.....
size]

Or LOGH like the cool people *coughmecough*

Or Tatami Galaxy, that was thoroughly fun. 

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #65,237 of 177,745
Originally Posted by Atominator99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol, yeah, that's probably more suitable.

I believe in quality, not quantity.

I'm bored...anything insightful to read/watch?

I need some recommendations too, I'm bored.

I was thinking of buying a BHSE and a Liquid Lightning to have around for comparisons.

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #65,239 of 177,745
Quote:
This is the most ridiculously long-winded quoting post I've seen from you yet.
And I am not one to be shown up so here I go.

People are all just one big infestation onto the world #emoswag
Haha no.

Stupid 6" people....just 2 more inches to go ~~

Tip-rolling is fun in a barrel wat is this fakku.

Only RL HF-ers are added on skype...
Oh wait I'll meet you anyways...okay, that's actually a good idea.
username is qthaskell something something I forget. Qt is a reference to the toolset, Haskell is a reference to the most elegant language on earth.

#nolife

Haha, that's because I usually never miss that many posts. I generally have less of a life than I've had as of late...
Well, you can't get into a much worse group of people than the KKK... :xf_mad:
Hehe, so you're 6'-2?
It hasn't been fun trying to find a GR07 tip that keeps the mids/treble from getting spikey or recessed in certain areas while getting good isolation. Right now I'm using single flange hybrids with it, which sound the best and isolate only mediocrely.

Just add me on Skype then, it's the same as my H-F username. Anyone else that hasn't added me on Skype is free to as well.

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #65,240 of 177,745
Quote:

I believe in quality, not quantity.

I need some recommendations too, I'm bored.

I was thinking of buying a BHSE and a Liquid Lightning to have around for comparisons.

Uh oh, give this man something to do before he decimates his wallet!

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #65,242 of 177,745
Quote:
Haha, that's because I usually never miss that many posts. I generally have less of a life than I've had as of late...
Well, you can't get into a much worse group of people than the KKK... :xf_mad:
Hehe, so you're 6'-2?
It hasn't been fun trying to find a GR07 tip that keeps the mids/treble from getting spikey or recessed in certain areas while getting good isolation. Right now I'm using single flange hybrids with it, which sound the best and isolate only mediocrely.

Just add me on Skype then, it's the same as my H-F username. Anyone else that hasn't added me on Skype is free to as well.

Nope. You could be a loli lover 

5"10 :frowning2:

Just use biflanges and be done with it. 

DON'T DO IT DON'T ADD HIM HE'LL JUST TROLL YOU TO NO TOMORROW!@#!

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #65,246 of 177,745
Quote:
Nope. You could be a loli lover 

5"10 :frowning2:

Just use biflanges and be done with it. 

DON'T DO IT DON'T ADD HIM HE'LL JUST TROLL YOU TO NO TOMORROW!@#!

Damn. You're an inch taller than me. Maybe I should wear those K-dude stacked shoes.

If we are giving each other our heights, I can proudly say that I'm 6' -4"

Mar 16, 2013 at 4:58 AM Post #65,248 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
CIEM's have to be reshelled? Why? Aren't they made of acrylic plastic?
As for the resell value, how would that work? Would the buyer just get the CIEM remoulded?

Your ear canals change shape. Solid acrylic customs would need more frequent reshelling than silicones.

Ah I see. Dang, how much would that cost? Maybe CIEM's aren't as future-proof as I thought they would be.

Mar 16, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #65,249 of 177,745
Quote:
Damn. You're an inch taller than me. Maybe I should wear those K-dude stacked shoes.

Oh, that is with hi-tops on :p
Usually I'm like 5"9.5-ish

Quote:
If we are giving each other our heights, I can proudly say that I'm 6' -4"

Stupid tall people...grumble grumble

Quote:
LOL
I can see it happening: I'm lying unconscious on the ground dying of some mysterious heart failure problem that isn't prevalent in the U.S.A. at all, paramedics arrive with the A.E.D. paddles, then out of nowhere comes MrViolin saying "step aside fellow denizens!" *pulls out an O2, connects the O2 to an iDevice with an expensive ALO Audio LOD for the highest fidelity, plugs-in an HE-500 and places the "paddles" around my ears*
"CLEAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!*transparent audio*" exclaims MrViolin and miceblue is suddenly revived with a jolt of pure awesome sound.

CIEM's have to be reshelled? Why? Aren't they made of acrylic plastic?
As for the resell value, how would that work? Would the buyer just get the CIEM remoulded?

This is the most epic post in the history of this thread. Bravo. Only you could have out-trollen me.

Yes they have to be reshelled. You send them back and they remold them.

Ah I see. Dang, how much would that cost? Maybe CIEM's aren't as future-proof as I thought they would be.

http://www.1964ears.com/products_remolds.html Like the one you quoted. Usually free remolds are offered before a certain time period (if they mess up for example). Not to mention your ears can only grow so fast anyways. Nail polish works when you're in a pinch as well.

Mar 16, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #65,250 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh, that is with hi-tops on :p
Usually I'm like 5"9.5-ish

Stupid tall people...grumble grumble

This is the most epic post in the history of this thread. Bravo. Only you could have out-trollen me.

Yes they have to be reshelled. You send them back and they remold them.

http://www.1964ears.com/products_remolds.html Like the one you quoted. Usually free remolds are offered before a certain time period (if they mess up for example). Not to mention your ears can only grow so fast anyways. Nail polish works when you're in a pinch as well.

Read my height again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back