「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 28, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #61,142 of 177,750
Quote:
aaaannnddd we are back to stock android 4.2.2. Which rather defeats the purpose of the past 3 hours...

Any recommendations for a ROM that isn't cyanogenmod?

AOKP

Feb 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #61,143 of 177,750
311 posts! well, posting b4 i g2 sleep. 

Jacket I was going to get sold out q_q the one I was going to get in place of the phones.

And I had to get a haircut... otherwise my mom wouldn't pay the $100 share of manveru... manveru, your payment is coming soon!

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #61,147 of 177,750
Quote:
Moderation?

School notebooks as a makeshift pad? I like it

Events of this week:
  • Computer got Virus from a download. Took out Anti Virus. Can't be arsed and was thinking about full Windows re instal anyway
  • BSOD a Few times due to it
  • Finds Windows 8 Upgrade Deal, buys it and downloads it
  • Today, I go to instal it, Win 8 has a problem with partitions a bit, so it takes 2 hours to get back to here with a 'good' partition/drive to instal
  • BSOD hardware (?)
  • Takes hardware out, thinks its ram
  • Not RAM, but the instal itself which is on my USB
  • Call Microsoft Support
  • Gets download link and redownloads to an .iso
  • Tries to instal .iso, and it FINALLY tells me that they lied to me and that despite saying that it can kinda support a new full instal, it can't. 
  • Now I need to go and instal Win 7 and then upgrade to Win 8(with no personal files)

Because my upgrade key is upgrade style.

If I had known this, I would have saved a lot of time, now where is the arsehole who lied to me?

I'm not surprised of the BSOD. I get that a few times. As if it's alive and needs to get used to my system or something. Now it doesn't happen anymore. Though I never did anything. Just a quick restart did the thing.

I knew that it was an upgrade all along. No surprise there

Anyways, I love the look of Windows 8 and I don't get why people complain about metro so much. There are free start menu programs out there and they do a wonderful job most of the time. I like live tiles since you don't actually have to go back into the application to find out what's new since they give you a little snippet of what's new, not just a notification or anything.

I guessing people hate it because they can't play with it since probably 90% PC monitor isn't touchable

I don't hate the design, just hate that I can't make use of it

I usually use single core copper wiring.

I just line up the wire along the holes? Then I just solder the nodes to the wire?
As an analogy, the board is the ground (earth) and the copper wire used is the piping system going through a housing area and the components are the houses. Do it like that? (I know my analogy sux but that's the best I could think off the top of my head)
Can you tell me what is this called so that I can search for a picture? Unless you can take a picture on how you would do it?

I definitely have to get used to the feeling of having a soundstage.

Dang I'm so jelly... LFF approved CIEMs, probably better than UERM, my dream CIEMs...

Might as well try MIUI or ParanoidAndroid. That is if you guys have it. I'm using Atrix 4G so....

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #61,149 of 177,750
Quote:
AOKP..."INITIATING SWAGGER"

Seriously?

Yeah, it's very stupid... But probably the best ROM in terms of customization IMO.

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #61,151 of 177,750
Quote:
How long does the first boot take?

Hmm, I'm not sure. No more than 5 minutes.
Should be shorter than that though..

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #61,153 of 177,750
Quote:
Time to try again...

Did you clear your data before installing? Try going back into CWM and wiping data and making sure you have the correct version (4.2.2 compatible)

Feb 28, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #61,155 of 177,750
Quote:

I'm not surprised of the BSOD. I get that a few times. As if it's alive and needs to get used to my system or something. Now it doesn't happen anymore. Though I never did anything. Just a quick restart did the thing.

I knew that it was an upgrade all along. No surprise there

I guessing people hate it because they can't play with it since probably 90% PC monitor isn't touchable

I don't hate the design, just hate that I can't make use of it

I just line up the wire along the holes? Then I just solder the nodes to the wire?
As an analogy, the board is the ground (earth) and the copper wire used is the piping system going through a housing area and the components are the houses. Do it like that? (I know my analogy sux but that's the best I could think off the top of my head)
Can you tell me what is this called so that I can search for a picture? Unless you can take a picture on how you would do it?

Dang I'm so jelly... LFF approved CIEMs, probably better than UERM, my dream CIEMs...

Might as well try MIUI or ParanoidAndroid. That is if you guys have it. I'm using Atrix 4G so....

To be honest, I felt the effects of the law of diminishing returns pretty heavily with the C4s. Couldn't really find a "huge" difference in sound quality compared to my past gear. It still left me for wanting more sound. Particularly vocals. I still need more hours on it though. 

Comfort from a CIEM is actually a lil less comfortable than I thought. I knew that the hard acrylic could cause some discomfort, but it was probably a lil more irritating than I could take after about an hour of wear. Then again, I still need to wear them more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back