「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #35,326 of 177,750
How loli would you like?

It's like a scale;

------|-------|------|------

So basically the uglier they are, the better singers they are? Idk lol give me an example of both extremes that I can go get online...
@evetan: this is purely subjective but I didn't find the B2s to perform their best until being in my ears for around 10-15 hours, and if I take a break from listening to a headphone, I find that it takes 5-10 hours of head time for me to appreciate all the details and the excellent timbre they have.
Also, I'm on a bus for a 5 hour trip now with intermittent 3G,then no cell service until Sunday night, so no communication with anybody...

Oct 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM Post #35,327 of 177,750
Quote:
So basically the uglier they are, the better singers they are? Idk lol give me an example of both extremes that I can go get online...

I assume he meant the older they are, not the uglier they are. Though for a lolicon that may be the same thing?

K ep2 was amazing BTW. Absolutely superb. I'M STILL LAUGHING LOL. Hayate 2 was funnier than the first episode too. 

edit: Fixed that ep number. 

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #35,328 of 177,750
I assume he meant the older they are, not the uglier they are. Though for a lolicon that may be the same thing?

K ep2 was amazing BTW. Absolutely superb. I'M STILL LAUGHING LOL. Hayate 2 was funnier than the first episode too. 

edit: Fixed that ep number. 

Yeah I guess you're right lol! I'm not really a lolicon, but I have friends who are. I'm good with pretty much anything :D
Except for the triple Zs in crap like sekirei. Yuck, those will look horrid when gravity takes effect...

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #35,329 of 177,750
Quote:
LOL I have two windows, and one of the windows contain a bunch of tabs of sankaku complex. Now I have to be extra hyper cautious when I'm switching between the two. I don't want to be caught with my pants down.

LOL! Exactly what I'm doing now. Try and search for a panic-like button extension. I think Lifehacker had that article quite recently

Anyway, gonna sleep early tonight since I had a very bad headache a while ago. Plus, gonna start on a new game first thing tomorrow morning.

Which leads me to have this schedule :
7-12 noon - PS3
12-1 - lunch
1-7 - PS3/PSP or Amagami SS (This one is after I'm done with the ABX box) ABX box
7-8 - dinner
8-12 - Amagami SS or Love Plus

AWW YEAH!

Oct 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #35,330 of 177,750
Psycho-pass, here we have the most annoying gun in the world.
guns that talks to you and tell you what to do every single time! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #35,333 of 177,750
I remember local gaming mag having a strip comic series like that. Except it was a fantasy parody, so it was a sarcastic talking sword... :wink:

Also,

mK22W.jpg

Lol, that's clearly a fake apple store in China, but it's hilarious nonetheless.
Also, anyone remember dirk (or something like that) from zero no tsukaima? That was the most awesome sword/soul thing I've ever seen!

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #35,334 of 177,750
give me an example of both extremes that I can go get online...

You'll find the songs here, they're livestream rips, so it's all sung live with no editing/mastering. I like the rawness.

Kitty is the youngest, at 14 when she sung that, I think. I've heard that song heaps, but I still don't know the name.

Ichi was 15 at that time, she's got a lovely voice, so angelic. She's singing Celluloid, one of the most popular Vocaloid songs, and one of the first ones out too.

Lab just finished high school, I think she's 17/18 now. Not quite loli, but she's one of the best singers I've come across, I even prefer her to nagi. It still boggles my mind how only 20 or so people tune in to her streams, she's so good!

Yuup, nailed it.

They tend to be much more capable as a singer as they get older.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #35,335 of 177,750
Okay leave for a day and suddenly the pages multiply AHHH! Anyway quick question to those who have a seedbox and possibly a what.cd account, any recommendations on seedbox? And the usual price to pay for them? One of my friends has an invite for me, but I'll need a seedbox to keep my ratio from dying.  Also want to make certain I don't ever get any H & R even if my internet goes down for a little bit. H & R on what.cd = banning. And if you get banned so does everyone you invited and whoever invited you, the entire tree goes poof.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM Post #35,336 of 177,750
You'll find the songs here, they're livestream rips, so it's all sung live with no editing/mastering. I like the rawness.

Kitty is the youngest, at 14 when she sung that, I think. I've heard that song heaps, but I still don't know the name.

Ichi was 15 at that time, she's got a lovely voice, so angelic. She's singing Celluloid, one of the most popular Vocaloid songs, and one of the first ones out too.

Lab just finished high school, I think she's 17/18 now. Not quite loli, but she's one of the best singers I've come across, I even prefer her to nagi. It still boggles my mind how only 20 or so people tune in to her streams, she's so good!

Yuup, nailed it.

Oh cool, thanks! I was just going to have you give me so e names and then grab the songs from JPS, but those sound like they're going to be pretty awesome! I'm not near a computer atm and only have 1x cell service or I'd listen to them right now...

Btw, isn't 14/15 more jailbait than loli?

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #35,337 of 177,750

Yuup, nailed it.

Oh cool, thanks! I was just going to have you give me so e names and then grab the songs from JPS, but those sound like they're going to be pretty awesome! I'm not near a computer atm and only have 1x cell service or I'd listen to them right now...

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #35,338 of 177,750
Does unzen myouga speak in numbers in the manga too? 
biggrin.gif

I don't know how to decode it yet... it may just me a random string of numbers....

I don't... even remember that character. Vaguely but he was like a million arcs ago. I'm sure he did? It might just be him being vulgar and them censoring it out that way. I remember one of the characters did that.

Standard mains plug for USA and a few other countries.

Ohhhhhh. I am lazy.. and have no idea where I'd buy them.. and mainly lazy.. you should totally do it for us.................. if you want though lol.

LOL I have two windows, and one of the windows contain a bunch of tabs of sankaku complex. Now I have to be extra hyper cautious when I'm switching between the two. I don't want to be caught with my pants down.

..... you hentai you.

LOL! Exactly what I'm doing now. Try and search for a panic-like button extension. I think Lifehacker had that article quite recently

Anyway, gonna sleep early tonight since I had a very bad headache a while ago. Plus, gonna start on a new game first thing tomorrow morning.

Which leads me to have this schedule :
7-12 noon - PS3
12-1 - lunch
1-7 - PS3/PSP or Amagami SS (This one is after I'm done with the ABX box) ABX box
7-8 - dinner
8-12 - Amagami SS or Love Plus

AWW YEAH!

Daaaaaa. o_o. You go to school at all? >_>
Okay leave for a day and suddenly the pages multiply AHHH! Anyway quick question to those who have a seedbox and possibly a what.cd account, any recommendations on seedbox? And the usual price to pay for them? One of my friends has an invite for me, but I'll need a seedbox to keep my ratio from dying.  Also want to make certain I don't ever get any H & R even if my internet goes down for a little bit. H & R on what.cd = banning. And if you get banned so does everyone you invited and whoever invited you, the entire tree goes poof.

As long as you seed 100% you don't get a ratio requirement for the first 20 gigs so meh. And I think 100% is seeding like 72 hours for however many you snatch per week so even if your internet dies it doesn't matter..

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #35,339 of 177,750
Quote:

More like isn't 14/15 too old to be loli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back