「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #172,411 of 177,745
o2LoLDh.jpg

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #172,416 of 177,745
  Try 4171 or the old standard 0000.

We only get a choice of the buttons CLEAR, READ, HOLD, MEM, and I have to figure out the combination from that.

I've already tried every single combination up to 4 'digits' long (256)...and I think for 5 there's 1024 combinations which isn't happening without the multimeter flying out the window. 
tongue.gif

Remember the Rem that Deadly posted some time ago? It was $13k. Good luck.

We'll let the markets work out this issue.

P-problem solved.

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:25 PM Post #172,418 of 177,745

Quite a bit of developers? This one is "just" a remastered version of the corgi prologue chapter that was given as an early access demo for people that bought the game while it was still in development, though. And it's not DLC, just available in the game as part of an update along with bugfixes.

You know that some developer can sell something like that as DLC, and they are giving it for free. Yes it can be labeled as update because they wanted to call it update.
Also remastered games can be sold for really high prices these days. So even if its remastered prologue thing that is been given to people earlier, still big companies can sell it for big moneys.
Oh and btw i didnt see any company giving story releated gameplay for free these days (not including free to play ones). If you have something like that in mind please do tell (also dont include practically storyless games).

Feb 17, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #172,419 of 177,745
  Use Firefox - nothing works          
wink_face.gif

fanboy here, being butthurt.

but seriously tho, I haven't had anything break on me and I only use Firefox on both my Mac and Linux machine.
.... and I'm a web developer.

Maybe there's some problems with Firefox on Windows??? I've never done any serious browsing on Windows before.

Noire <3

Feb 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM Post #172,420 of 177,745

One of these days I'm going to program a dev board to brute force the code and I'm gonna post the code up just to spite them HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Modern electronics man...no service manuals no nothing..all built to a price and everything is disposable. Let's just all take a minute and admire this beauty from Japan, the printout was attached to the underside of the cover, no need to 'register' your product on a website just to download the manuals. IM GETTING TRIGGERED HERE.

LOL good luck~ detecting if you've got it right will probably be kinda hard tho...

Dem sexy service diagrams back in the good ol' days
redface.gif

Feb 17, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #172,422 of 177,745

And why did I come back on here when I'm hungry again? T_T

Damn, me jelly man! I want some of that deliciousness too!!!

I watch Gordon Ramsay videos on YouTube when I'm hungry. XD

That is all kinds of a bad idea... 

Use Firefox - nothing works          
wink_face.gif

Bloody hell I will never buy another Hioki multimeter ever again.

I have their high end handheld meter and I can't access the calibration/adjustment mode on the meter.....I *OWN* THE FLIPPING METER?!?! THERE'S NO INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUAL. I spent 30 minutes just testing all the power on options and finally I see "user adjust", BUT NOPE NOW ITS WAITING FOR A MAGIC BUTTON SEQUENCE CONSISTING OF 4 DIFFERENT BUTTONS BUT WITH AN UNKNOWN LENGTH, SO I TRY THE FIRST 300 OR SO COMBINATIONS AND I GET NOWHERE.

I LITERALLY BEG HIOKI FOR THE MAGIC PASSWORD AND NOPE, SAME WITH THE AUSSIE DISTRIBUTOR. THE METER RETAILS FOR LIKE 7 BIG ONES AND THEY DON'T LET THE END USER CALIBRATE IT.

And what's the cherry on top? The Australian distributor just sooo graciously offered to calibrate the meter for me at a low low price of $150 plus GST......MATE!!! MY UNCERTAINTIES ARE PROBABLY BETTER THAN THE BLOODY DISTRIBUTORS AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO SERVICE THEIR OWN GEAR.

One of these days I'm going to program a dev board to brute force the code and I'm gonna post the code up just to spite them HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Modern electronics man...no service manuals no nothing..all built to a price and everything is disposable. Let's just all take a minute and admire this beauty from Japan, the printout was attached to the underside of the cover, no need to 'register' your product on a website just to download the manuals. IM GETTING TRIGGERED HERE.

Ahahaha brute forcing the code would be awesome! Or at the very least go in to the distributor and try to get a sneak peek of the code as they put it in if you can >:D

Whoa that's so beautifully intricate. I love how you can download pretty much every service manual online for old electronics. Too bad people have tried making everything so closed source nowadays. :C

Try 4171 or the old standard 0000.

We only get a choice of the buttons CLEAR, READ, HOLD, MEM, and I have to figure out the combination from that.

I've already tried every single combination up to 4 'digits' long (256)...and I think for 5 there's 1024 combinations which isn't happening without the multimeter flying out the window. 
tongue.gif

Remember the Rem that Deadly posted some time ago? It was $13k. Good luck.

We'll let the markets work out this issue.

P-problem solved.

And out of those 4 buttons, can there be any long presses as well or anything? O.o
Yeah if it's 5, then it would be 4^5 if my math serves me right lol. But then what if it's 6 or 7, or you input the correct code incorrectly? :S

Feb 18, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #172,425 of 177,745
http://gematsu.com/2017/02/square-enix-yoko-taro-announce-sinoalice-smartphones

Ugh...Yoko Taro again?

-_- 

*Sigh*

Shut up as always and just take my money. Now where's my wallet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back