「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 26, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #166,907 of 177,745
  ^

They go out of stock so fast every day seems like the rumors of Pascal's supply issues are probably real. Maybe the yields are just as bad as Fermi.

There isn't a good reason to get a GTX1070 or 1080 for most people right now anyways since they're being sold at $100-$200 above their MSRP which is already a premium.

I'm not going to say anything, because you are right there. This is why I continue to delay my purchase, it's not a good deal at this point. At the same time, 1080 is stronger than titan, so it's not very bad deal, but still...

Jun 26, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #166,909 of 177,745
Oh, and by the way - Clip Studio Paint is $20 for the next 2 days (might be 1 now since I've heard it earlier). In case someone here is drawing digitally and was looking into it (or wants to go legal).

Jun 26, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #166,910 of 177,745
@Re:0 

Wow this ep is hurt to watch.

I know him being so obsessed to Emillia was annoying enough to see now la la la he broke. He looked so pathetic cuz he always takes up challenge without actually looking at the enemy's skill, now Julius rekt him.

I'm rooting for Felt <3

Oh, and by the way - Clip Studio Paint is $20 for the next 2 days (might be 1 now since I've heard it earlier). In case someone here is drawing digitally and was looking into it (or wants to go legal).

18€ eh... I guess I'll take that.

Jun 26, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #166,911 of 177,745
@Re:0 

Wow this ep is hurt to watch.

I know him being so obsessed to Emillia was annoying enough to see now la la la he broke.
He looked so pathetic cuz he always takes up challenge without actually looking at the enemy's skill, now Julius rekt him.

I'm rooting for Felt <3

18€ eh... I guess I'll take that.

gawd that's charity

i'm still looping the re 0 ED _:)3」∠)_

Jun 26, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #166,912 of 177,745
Ended up with a 970 for half the price of a 1070. Meh, needed it quick.

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #166,914 of 177,745

Ended up with a 970 for half the price of a 1070. Meh, needed it quick.

Fair I guess, considering the 970 is pretty much half of the 1070.

Eh more like 3/5 to 2/3 depending on what scenario.

But yeah price wise kind of. Lowest priced 970 is $250-270 which is readily available and then the GTX1070 goes for $550-$600 on average on eBay right now because that's the only way to get a card right now.

Jun 26, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #166,915 of 177,745
For some strange reason, I took up reading hero macadamia instead of watching it. Well if I think about it, it makes some sense as i can sneak in reading more easily than watching it.

But **** it's so gripping and page turning it's been like since forever a manga is this good. OPM tried to be that, but as much as I liked it, it's not page turning at all. It's much more fun watching it animated with ridiculous effects and smashing music accompanying it.

Hero acadamia has that shounen soul but not ********ted by stupid things as "weeee nakama magic ******** I'm the writer of fairy tail and when I'm stupid at advancing plot I'll just put girls with oppai in bikinis and ass pull crises using friendship".

It's also pretty clean looking yet still visceral when the fights happen and not the cluster**** mess that's "hurr i'ma bite my thumb and be even more harder to read and be a giant wrecking **** while being emo". At least the anime is good at cleaning up, it's very dynamic and awesome fitting swelling music.

I guess I have a lot of pent up frustration with good shonen apparently. The only other thing that can match this is one piece IMO, but that's such a long ass series if you drop it somewhere in a long time it's ******* hard to pick up again :p

Jun 27, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #166,916 of 177,745

For some strange reason, I took up reading hero macadamia instead of watching it. Well if I think about it, it makes some sense as i can sneak in reading more easily than watching it.

But **** it's so gripping and page turning it's been like since forever a manga is this good. OPM tried to be that, but as much as I liked it, it's not page turning at all. It's much more fun watching it animated with ridiculous effects and smashing music accompanying it.

Hero acadamia has that shounen soul but not ********ted by stupid things as "weeee nakama magic ******** I'm the writer of fairy tail and when I'm stupid at advancing plot I'll just put girls with oppai in bikinis and ass pull crises using friendship".

It's also pretty clean looking yet still visceral when the fights happen and not the cluster**** mess that's "hurr i'ma bite my thumb and be even more harder to read and be a giant wrecking **** while being emo". At least the anime is good at cleaning up, it's very dynamic and awesome fitting swelling music.

I guess I have a lot of pent up frustration with good shonen apparently. The only other thing that can match this is one piece IMO, but that's such a long ass series if you drop it somewhere in a long time it's ******* hard to pick up again :p

My situation exactly poi OTZ
I can't recall why or how I dropped out on One Piece, and have been wanting to pick it up again but...........................

Speaking of shounen, I'm still hoping Baby Steps S3 to happen >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back