「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 8, 2015 at 8:18 AM Post #157,817 of 177,750
Fancy.

Aug 8, 2015 at 8:57 AM Post #157,818 of 177,750

Not looking good already. >:

Not sure why it's in "caution" but the numbers doesn't look that bad.....
The worse thing I see is the 48C temp, running HDDs above 40C is generally not good.

Here's one of the Caviar Greens that i've been using in my server for years:

Aug 8, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #157,819 of 177,750

Not looking good already. >:

Not sure why it's in "caution" but the numbers doesn't look that bad.....
The worse thing I see is the 48C temp, running HDDs above 40C is generally not good.

Here's one of the Caviar Greens that i've been using in my server for years:

I must have turned the fans off on my PC. :p

Around 30C on the minimal fan speed.

Aug 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #157,821 of 177,750
  Aight chaps I'm off to SMASH/I<3anisong, will take some photos if I get the chance to.

Prooooobably not buying any swag because I don't believe in shafting consumers, as I'd imagine anything sold there would either be wallet destroying or utterly exorbitant.

Pls nagi sing some doujin stuff....one can dream.

willow Nagi? I'm confused as to what that is. It's in the description.

How does one order pizza at 0239???

Turks love working late

Hm...wish I could do that here. The only choices are probably McDonalds and Burger King and maybe just something random from Walmart (all pretty nasty). *sigh* if only Subway stayed open that late.

This is why I loved living in china though (well Family Mart closes at 22:00 which is unfortunate). Food everywhere and always there (and good stuff).

Aug 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #157,822 of 177,750
  Windows 10 upgrades seems to be partially situational. I had a pretty lame experience, driver issues and other strangeness. Great thing is the restore button works. Others have had pretty bad experiences with a "non-standard machine". 

But the boot time sounds freaking great. Supposedly on an ancient HDD, from 7 to 10 the boot gets cut in half.

+1

Just improvements to the core for ancient systems sounds good.

I don't see any reason why not to. I'm trying to eek as much performance out of this A10-5800K as possible, unfortunately no gains from DX12 b/c this doesn't even use GCN on the GPU side.

Aug 8, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #157,823 of 177,750
Well today was largely a disappointment.

Organisation of the event was horrid, no schedules were put up for the anisong event indicating when the autograph sessions were. Nagi was signing from 4:00 to 4:20.......we got to the event at 4:30. 
tongue.gif

It's like they friggen just thought of it on the spot, the "100% chance to receive artist autograph" was obviously full of schiit. That was the perk for buying a $150 platinum ticket, bloody hell, for $150 you'd expect a lapdance and some half decent service.

The order of appearance was livetune>garnekdelkf>dj hello kitty>nagi

Livetune was aight.
Garnidelia was pretty good. Spica was aight, and their cover of cruel angels thesis was pretty tight. I was pretty close to the stage, tried to peek up her skirt but alas, no dice, you can tell she's a pro. ahahahahah
DJ Hello Kitty was just a mishmash of top40 dance music or something, at least the treble wasn't too piercing, it was all about the bass.

AUDIO QUALITY WAS HORRID, DISTORTION AND CLIPPING EVERYWHERE, WAAAAAY TOO HOT TREBLE, I SWEAR I WAS A BETTER LIVE ENGINEER IN HIGH SCHOOL DOING OUR FRIGGEN SCHOOL ASSEMBLIES.

No live band, just replayed instrumentals, quite disappointing.

After THREE HOURS OF RELENTLESS AUDITORY ASSAULT......this instrumental starting playing and nagi took to the stage, opening with this;

It was SIMPLY DIVINE.

Buuuuut then she sung all her other anime songs, I can't even name them, I think I heard Yukitoki, Laterality, Zoetrope, then she finished with Vidro Moyou. No encore because the venue was strict with finishing times, had to finish at 10PM.

Sigh, still salty about the crappy autograph session organisation. Ah well.

I think all of the viewers were most excited for nagi, she had the loudest cheers and stuff ahahhahaha.

Earlier during the convention while shopping and stuff waiting for the concert, I found $50 on the floor and turned it in to staff, but the sons of bitches probably just pocketed it anyway. They just threw their hands up in the air telling me to keep it keep it, and that it'd be impossible to track down the owner, but I insisted they do something about it, knowing full well they wouldn't. =/
At least I can sleep at night....

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:03 AM Post #157,824 of 177,750
  Aight chaps I'm off to SMASH/I<3anisong, will take some photos if I get the chance to.

Prooooobably not buying any swag because I don't believe in shafting consumers, as I'd imagine anything sold there would either be wallet destroying or utterly exorbitant.

Pls nagi sing some doujin stuff....one can dream.

Oh MV is beautiful as well :D
Hmm I think you posted this song before poi, as I have the wav file iirc downloaded from songcloud
Is this song ever released in CD?

AUDIO QUALITY WAS HORRID, DISTORTION AND CLIPPING EVERYWHERE, WAAAAAY TOO HOT TREBLE, I SWEAR I WAS A BETTER LIVE ENGINEER IN HIGH SCHOOL DOING OUR FRIGGEN SCHOOL ASSEMBLIES.

No live band, just replayed instrumentals, quite disappointing.

Hahahhahaaha same here, bought earplugs for that orz

Hmm Cinderella part2 is getting quite nice poi actually :>

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #157,825 of 177,750
  Oh MV is beautiful as well :D
Hmm I think you posted this song before poi, as I have the wav file iirc downloaded from songcloud
Is this song ever released in CD?

Sure is. :D:D

Nope no CD, it was just an online project thing for the guy who made the video, I'm pretty sure the soundcloud one is the best quality, it was posted as a WAV IIRC.

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #157,826 of 177,750
At least you guys get this stuff. :p

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #157,827 of 177,750
  Well today was largely a disappointment.

Earlier during the convention while shopping and stuff waiting for the concert, I found $50 on the floor and turned it in to staff, but the sons of bitches probably just pocketed it anyway. They just threw their hands up in the air telling me to keep it keep it, and that it'd be impossible to track down the owner, but I insisted they do something about it, knowing full well they wouldn't. =/
At least I can sleep at night....

What day was it again? No pics?

Welp, at my last AFAID, I found 50.000 Rupiah (which is $4 converted but it could buy food for 2 days and pretty big money for the people), kept it.
don't judge me

Aug 8, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #157,830 of 177,750
At least you guys get this stuff. :p

Awwhhh, I'm sure your time will come soon. XD
Oooooor you'll have to save up pennies and fly halfway across the world...

What day was it again? No pics?

Welp, at my last AFAID, I found 50.000 Rupiah (which is $4 converted but it could buy food for 2 days and pretty big money for the people), kept it.
don't judge me

It was today, only got back a few hours ago. Nothing reeeeeaally noteworthy to take pictures of unfortunately as I did arrive late in the afternoon :C

Just some nice Gundams, Danny Choo's angels, and some clothing that I thought micey would like. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back