「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 18, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #153,211 of 177,744
May 18, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #153,212 of 177,744
If it's there that means someone wants it. 
The series is popular anyway.

I doubt he'll want to hear further

Oh I know that, of course. Pretty extreme chaos

Yes it was such antics that lead to end of that animation event, but it was absorbed by a larger sci-fi festival and now everything seems to be going good.

May 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #153,213 of 177,744
May 18, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #153,214 of 177,744
Just binged Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei because...why not. I kept hearing how a lot of people were calling it pretty bad.

I guess it was okay.

I don't feel like the imouto x onii chan thing was pushed too far, same with the harem thing. That ending was pretty bland though.  
I'm not exactly sure where the plot went either. Nonetheless it was an okay watch for kicks and giggles.

May 18, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #153,215 of 177,744
  SOOO happy? Wow.
Who even is this Kano person?

6724.kano-mortal-kombat.png_2D00_550x0.png

May 18, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #153,216 of 177,744
  Why is the hype around this so big?
Looks like complete garbage (even the slime girl can't save it).

Wait a minute.... this looks awfully familiar.......
I think I might have read the manga before......

May 18, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #153,217 of 177,744
ATH M50x's have very appealing lows for me. They dug real deep and moved air as they say. Two Neko paws up no doubt. The rest of the sound sig didn't hurt either, great stuff.

May 18, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #153,218 of 177,744
2fluffy4him

Makes me no wonder why he still doesn't watch KinMosa

I'm really not comfortable with that idea.

Guilty as charged :|
Me and Pop just don't go well together.

I'm just fine with that.
Accept reality

Considering how much and long it has been circulating around the net, you ought to have its images stored somewhere in your brain.
There's a male protag too

May 18, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #153,219 of 177,744
  Just binged Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei because...why not. I kept hearing how a lot of people were calling it pretty bad.

I guess it was okay.

I don't feel like the imouto x onii chan thing was pushed too far, same with the harem thing. That ending was pretty bland though.  
I'm not exactly sure where the plot went either. Nonetheless it was an okay watch for kicks and giggles.

I don't think it's that bad. It just combines more or less everything that i don't want to see in an anime :p
I consider some of these thiong objectively bad though.
Whatever.
Glad you had fun with it ♥

6724.kano-mortal-kombat.png_2D00_550x0.png

Forgot about everyones favorite Australien fighting game character.

That would not surprise me.

May 18, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #153,220 of 177,744
  Makes me no wonder why he still doesn't watch KinMosa

There's a male protag too

I can't watch Aria AND KinMosa. Overdose of nothingness.

He is a pair of trousers. Nothing more.

May 18, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #153,221 of 177,744
There is a friggin spider lady in this show. Don't tell me there are people out there who dream of having intercourse with a spider.

Bird lady and slime girl are alright and not thaaaat weird. The other ones are too wild for me. Dayum....it's a wacky world we live in.

The girls are pretty unique and different from each other. Spider is one of the best girls along with zombie girl. Voice actresses are somewhat decent, personally bird is most recognizable. The manga is wonderfully eiichi which I am a tad concerned if the anime will retain.
-----
Eating ramen for lunch today and as I was leaving someone walked in looking like he was wearing Sony xba h3 or one of those variants.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
May 18, 2015 at 5:13 PM Post #153,222 of 177,744
  No, if it were that bad I might get rid of it already.
Just the fit kinda exhausted me, not to mention if you wear em for a really long time.
This is why open back is the best, except Audeze.

Upgrade em according to your need. I don't even feel like racing with others to show off who got their newest components first.

Well is it that bad lol
And open backs can be still heavy lol (though my HD600 is relatively light)

Hmmm I am not the type to boast about my PC being the best in the world. I just want a good, so called "production ready" desktop for more intensive 3D rendering. Right now I am looking at the GTX960 for the CUDA GPU rendering in images and animation, while a decent quad core would handle the physics.

I know I can optimize render times by baking, but I think it will still take a long time to render lol
My car model today took like 10 minutes to render

KinMosa 7

Love the Engrish, Karen's "YES" is so Kongou (or is it the other way around)

May 18, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #153,223 of 177,744
  I can't watch Aria AND KinMosa. Overdose of nothingness.

He is a pair of trousers. Nothing more.

For me, rather than doing literally nothing in front of my monitor, better watch something nothing

Well is it that bad lol
And open backs can be still heavy lol (though my HD600 is relatively light)

Hmmm I am not the type to boast about my PC being the best in the world. I just want a good, so called "production ready" desktop for more intensive 3D rendering. Right now I am looking at the GTX960 for the CUDA GPU rendering in images and animation, while a decent quad core would handle the physics.

I know I can optimize render times by baking, but I think it will still take a long time to render lol
My car model today took like 10 minutes to render

KinMosa 7

Love the Engrish, Karen's "YES" is so Kongou (or is it the other way around)

comfort issue ;__;
Most open backs I've encountered are light, at least not as neck-hurting as Audeze.

3D rendering, aye? Might want to get better procie as well.
My 660 is just okay for normal 3D rendering, but not intensive. Still haven't found any purpose to have super high end comp.

Is the other way around because Karen is love Karen is lyfe

May 18, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #153,224 of 177,744
The girls are pretty unique and different from each other.
Spider is one of the best girls along with zombie girl.
The manga is wonderfully eiichi which I am a tad concerned if the anime will retain.

Oh I don't doubt that!
And why? I really don't see the appeal of a gross-ass spider :|
The preview suggests that it will be pretty ecchi and all that.

For your (mostly) nsfw viewing pleasure: http://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterGirl
Only there for the slime girls.

May 18, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #153,225 of 177,744
Are you guys disappointed with the consumer Oculus Rift screen resolution? I see some people saying they should have went higher and upscaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back