☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Nov 13, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #3,842 of 5,932
Nov 13, 2015 at 5:56 PM Post #3,844 of 5,932
The amp looks stunning, hope it puts a smile on your face. I will wait contentedly for it to arrive and fill out applications.

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #3,845 of 5,932
The amp looks stunning, hope it puts a smile on your face. I will wait contentedly for it to arrive and fill out applications.

Well you have the Liquid Crimson to keep you busy 
beerchug.gif
 So what do you think of the Crimson and Glass?

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #3,847 of 5,932
Looks like I'm in the third batch, order #845, if we are to go by 150 per batch.

Patiently waiting.......

Since it was brought up earlier I thought I'd comment on what I mean by performance from a DAC. I listen for how accurate to real life the audio reproduction sounds and one of the things I focus on for that is in cymbals, hi hats, tambourines, and strings. If the detail and decay comes through realistically I consider it a good performing DAC. For example, on Pink Floyd's Mother if the acoustic guitars don't mush in to a one note chorus or if the hi hats in the background that kick in halfway through the song sound detailed like tShsssss, tShsssss, tShsssss, tShsssss instead is sss, sss, sss, sss then I consider the DAC very capable. The HA-1 goes sss, the iDAC2 goes 'sss', the DAC-19 goes 'tShsssss', the Mojo goes 'tShsssss'. The latter two sound real the former two sound like a digital reproduction in comparison. That's what I mean when I say a DAC has good performance. On their own the HA-1 and the iDAC2 sound detailed and capable but also are forced / exaggerated and the nuance is not there when directly compared to better DACs.

Nov 13, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #3,850 of 5,932
How about my order (Order Number 500)?  I was hoping that it will go out either Thursday or Friday but I have yet to receive any tracking information from you guys.  

Me too. I'm order #503

Users who are viewing this thread

Back