π Audio - "Pai Audio"
Nov 14, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #391 of 449
I'd like to share some measurements of the MR2 with the Veritas. They should be rather comparable to uncompensated 711 measurements due to my calibration. 
beerchug.gif

MR2-web.jpg

Pai-Audio-MR2-vs-Shure-SE215-web.jpg

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:55 AM Post #393 of 449
  Do you guys have a distributor in Canada?

If not, is the eBay store the only place I get these?

Sorry for the late reply, did not get the notice by email.  No. we don't have a distributor  in Canada.   You canb get via our online-shop, ebay, aliexpress, amazon ,.etc
Let me know if you need the links, thanks.
Keep in touch,
Have a nice day:)

Alex with Paiaudio

Dec 2, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #395 of 449
@alex atPaiaudio

Nice!

However, I think that it would be even nicer if the orientation of the logos would be correct, 'cause when inserted in the ears, the logos will be on their side instead of upright. 
wink.gif

As another suggestion in addition to the obvious flaw of the wrong orientation: I think that a somewhat lighter grey tone that is easier visible would look better, along with the logos being attached to the centre of the faceplates instead of the upper portion.

Dec 3, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #398 of 449
don't forget the exact same packaging across all products

Dec 5, 2016 at 3:09 AM Post #399 of 449
  @alex atPaiaudio

Nice!

However, I think that it would be even nicer if the orientation of the logos would be correct, 'cause when inserted in the ears, the logos will be on their side instead of upright. 
wink.gif

As another suggestion in addition to the obvious flaw of the wrong orientation: I think that a somewhat lighter grey tone that is easier visible would look better, along with the logos being attached to the centre of the faceplates instead of the upper portion.

WOW, didn't realize that, thank you  Chris. Will let the company know
Many thanks

Dec 10, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #405 of 449

Sorry for the late reply, did not get the notice by email.  No. we don't have a distributor  in Canada.   You canb get via our online-shop, ebay, aliexpress, amazon ,.etc
Let me know if you need the links, thanks.
Keep in touch,

Alex with Pai audio

Sorry, where can I find the listings at AliExpress? I've been looking for it but can only find the DR1 dynamic driver ver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back