π Audio - "Pai Audio"
Dec 27, 2015 at 8:30 PM Post #76 of 449
  How come you're selling them?

I'm confused at why these two are different prices:
$129 3 BA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321959585733
$169 3 BA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321959583484

Oh, dear, i must have listed it wrong, 129 was supposed to be MR2, I need to correct it. Thank you for pointing it out. 

alex with paiaudio

Dec 27, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #78 of 449
How come you're selling them?

I'm confused at why these two are different prices:
$129 3 BA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321959585733
$169 3 BA: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321959583484

Yeah I'm selling them if interested. Got too many buds, trying to consolidate some. I've used spiraldots and currently spintips. Very comfortable bud. Think spiraldots or something similar will gets the best sound. They are easily top 3-4 in my collection. Also got a cheapo DIY silver cable, i think they makes a difference from stock IMO. 'fuller sound'. A touch 'clearer more pronounced' sound from stock cable. Also, stock cable is one of the best comfort wise and still great soundwise too! Kudo props to PAI Audio regarding that.

Dec 28, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #79 of 449
Dec 29, 2015 at 4:49 PM Post #80 of 449
  Oh, dear, i must have listed it wrong, 129 was supposed to be MR2, I need to correct it. Thank you for pointing it out. 

alex with paiaudio

Ah maybe I should have bought it. 
wink_face.gif

Tempted to go for these but still a bit above my budget as I already have quite a few IEMs. One thing I am really interested in is the isolation though of these. My Heir Audio 3.Ai S has the best isolation out of all my IEMs but they're a bit too pricey to use as my daily driver. Trying to find a cheaper version of it and wondering if these are it. Even the very best IEM sounds crap when you're on the London underground with the rails screeching unless they have good isolation. 

Dec 30, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #81 of 449
  Ah maybe I should have bought it. 
wink_face.gif

Tempted to go for these but still a bit above my budget as I already have quite a few IEMs. One thing I am really interested in is the isolation though of these. My Heir Audio 3.Ai S has the best isolation out of all my IEMs but they're a bit too pricey to use as my daily driver. Trying to find a cheaper version of it and wondering if these are it. Even the very best IEM sounds crap when you're on the London underground with the rails screeching unless they have good isolation. 

Yeah, you should really have bought it instead of telling me  
smile.gif
The isolation our headphones  have are good, never heard  any complaint about it, however, in your case, you ask for the best isolation, i am not sure if our headphones are  good enough to isolate the noise from someplace  like underground because we haven't been to a really noisy place to test it. You may  ask someone who knows our headphones like the review writer .

You say price is a bit above your budget, you see we raise our price recently as they raise the price  of moving iron units but still really good price based on its performance. 

Thanks.
Have a nice day!

Jan 4, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #83 of 449
Just got my MR3. They arrived so fast! First impressions so far are pretty good. Sound is clear and balanced. I want a different set of tips to boost the bass and isolation so I'm thinking of one of the memory form types or the shure olives. Does anyone know what alternative tips fit these iems? Thanks

Jan 4, 2016 at 10:25 PM Post #86 of 449
  Just got my MR3. They arrived so fast! First impressions so far are pretty good. Sound is clear and balanced. I want a different set of tips to boost the bass and isolation so I'm thinking of one of the memory form types or the shure olives. Does anyone know what alternative tips fit these iems? Thanks

We are glad  you like it . Yeah, we need to get better tips .

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:11 AM Post #87 of 449

Would the MR3s ever get the pretty glossy designs that are on the other models? They're SO pretty.

You don't like MR3 original design?  Other models? What models?  We would like to know, thanks.

Alex, he's asking whether the MR3 and MR2 can also be ordered with the glitter designs like the DR1.

Jan 5, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #88 of 449
Well ,thanks for explaining it to me.
smile.gif

yeah, of course, both  MR2 and MR3 can be ordered  in glitter design, clients just need to pay extra, around 10 USD per pair. They can even be ordered different colors for each ear, which costs another 10 usd extra.
regular_smile .gif

Thanks.

alex with Paiaudio

Jan 8, 2016 at 2:18 AM Post #89 of 449

Users who are viewing this thread

Back