π Audio - "Pai Audio"
Nov 5, 2015 at 3:55 AM Post #31 of 449
Yeah I was thinking it's a mistake it's so cheap. (Maybe it's an clerical error, maybe they will fix it), but going to ordering a pair on the 11th for sure.

Does alixpress do the discounting? And seller gets full price perhaps.

Nov 11, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #32 of 449
G'day Alex,
Have placed my order, and am looking forward to auditioning these burgundy MR3's.
I think people should purchase today, while it's being sold for such a good deal on Alixpress.

Thanks, Nathan

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-14-MR3-Three-unit-moving-iron-star-earphone-new-style-earbud-stage-monitor-headphone-custom/32302262388.html

Nov 11, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #33 of 449
I just ordered a pair of MR3 too :D

Nov 11, 2015 at 8:35 PM Post #34 of 449
Thank you, Nathan.

Good day to you , too!

You bought MR3 in burgundy on Ebay, Do you buy any other on aliexpress, it's such a great deal after all.

Yes , we are looking forward to hearing your opinions on MR3 after you get it.
smile.gif

Alex from paiaudio.

Nov 11, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #35 of 449
Thank you, Nathan.

Good day to you , too!

You bought MR3 in burgundy on Ebay, Do you buy any other on aliexpress, it's such a great deal after all.

Yes , we are looking forward to hearing your opinions on MR3 after you get it.:smile:

Alex from paiaudio.

Yes I bought them on your eBay shop, I will return my reviews and opinion on these when I receive them.

I would love to buy another pair for experimenting on, along with extra BA's, a 4 way crossover and some damper's. We could create an 8 driver custom beast of some sort. Or a fantastic hybrid variant maybe.

(Unfortunately I don't have endless cash and this place is like a money pit, black hole....)

I have plans to build some customs soon, but with your brilliant iem's, I will wait for the 6 or 8 driver instalment, or better still create MR8 hybrids Alex?

Looking forward to these.
Thanks.

Very impressed with same day E-parcel delivery, and great service.

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #37 of 449
Yes I bought them on your eBay shop, I will return my reviews and opinion on these when I receive them.

I would love to buy another pair for experimenting on, along with extra BA's, a 4 way crossover and some damper's. We could create an 8 driver custom beast of some sort. Or a fantastic hybrid variant maybe.

(Unfortunately I don't have endless cash and this place is like a money pit, black hole....)

I have plans to build some customs soon, but with your brilliant iem's, I will wait for the 6 or 8 driver instalment, or better still create MR8 hybrids Alex?

Looking forward to these.
Thanks.

Very impressed with same day E-parcel delivery, and great service.

Wow, that' s very ambitious 
wink_face.gif
.   To be honest , the   idea you have is beyond my imagination and it's really amazing!!!
So far , we just worked out MR4,it' s still in its testing period, it's going to be long time before ready. According to one of my clients from Taiwan,  br headphones with 6 driver  already show up  in the market, which he saw in H.K. electronics  fair  last month.

Hope to see your geat work soon.

Thanks.

Alex from paiaudio

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #41 of 449
Hi Paul,

You changed the cushions your self?  They look perfectly match, it's just so much nicer that way.  I should show the pic to my boss , hoping he can do sth about it.

Alex from paiaudio

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:35 AM Post #42 of 449
Hey @HiFiChris, they do look good in burgundy.

Grab these Phillips tips for the MR3, they will be great, I think. l just recieved more today, they are so comfy, and sound great, only tip I use now.
Once you know your size, you can request just that as well.

eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=251455352309&alt=web

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #43 of 449
^ looking really nice, what do you think on initial impressions?

Haven't listened for a long time yet, but i am very satisfied. Vocal is located in the front and the general sound is slight V-shaped with small amount of sibilant.
This IEM is worth every dollar! :) 

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #44 of 449
  Hi Paul,

You changed the cushions your self?  They look perfectly match, it's just so much nicer that way.  I should show the pic to my boss , hoping he can do sth about it.

Alex from paiaudio

Haha yes I changed the tips. the design and the color matches very well. The tube diameter is little bit tight for the nozzle but still works great.  

By the way, are you the paiaudio employee who manages ebay store? I think I talked with you via ebay message.

Nov 13, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #45 of 449

Looks beautiful in that particular colour. How is your first impression?

Btw, I see you installed red core hybrid silicone tips - these are aftermarket tips and not the included stock ones, are they?

Yes, these are aftermarket ear tips. This IEM produces balanced and comfortable sound, but does not sound boring. I'm also very surprised at the comfortable fit and the sound isolation.
Highly satisfied :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back