In line mic3 provides voice controlled calling, music selection and volume control. Perfect for...

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

3.125/5,
  • In line mic3 provides voice controlled calling, music selection and volume control. Perfect for use with Iphone 4.

Recent Reviews

1. TheBrutux168
    Alright For The Price
    Written by TheBrutux168
    Published Jun 17, 2013
    3.0/5,
    Pros - Sound quality is quite nice, very nice looking
    Cons - easy to break
    These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.
  2. bellasky56
    Well....
    Written by bellasky56
    Published Oct 13, 2012
    3.5/5,
    Pros - Nice bass
    Cons - Short life
    Skullcandy always suprises me, so when I got these I was quite pleased. After a couple of weeks of use(for working out and school)  they started, literally, falling apart. Long story short, the same thing happened that always happens to my Skullcandy headphones.... the wires disconnected at the plug and one side stopped working. THE END[​IMG]
  3. shimrra
    Bought these on a whim for train ride to work.
    Written by shimrra
    Published Jun 1, 2012
    3.0/5,
    Pros - Design
    Cons - Ear buds slip off
    Bought these on whim, for your basic train ride to work I don't mind. But its far from being the best I have own.
  4. Pwn3r4Life
    An average $50 bud w/ a mic
    Written by Pwn3r4Life
    Published Nov 6, 2011
    3.0/5,
    Pros - Mic and controls on cord, Strong bass that does not over power or seep too much into the mids
    Cons - Awful micro phonics in cable, Lacks detail in treble and highs, Sub par extension in both directions
    Old review. I have deleted the text to avoid both embarrassing myself and misleading others. I stand by what I said in the Pro/Con section.

Comments

To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!