- Since the earphone is kind of levitating over the ear, the overall weight has been optimized to bit more than 320 g.
- All highly stressed external parts are either made of milled and anodized aluminium or stainless steel. These materials are extremely durable and corrosion-resistant.
- The internal materials and connectors are highly elastic and environmentally resistant, as well as attenuating body-borne noise. Durability was a main construction principle.
- The transducers are protected against dust and contact by an open-pored splash-water proof fabric.
- The electrical internal wiring is strictly symmetrical. Exact the same wire lengths no matter whether the cable is connected to the left or right side.
- All cables and wires are designed in a lightweight version to avoid the microphonics effect and to minimize the overall weight.