KZ DQ6

mochill

Headphoneus Supremus
Kz dq6 , ohhhh finally a nice sounding kz 😁
Pros: Sound, fit , price
Cons: None
Kz has been around for a while producing a new iem like every month for the budget friendly people. Some were very good sounsing back then especially the single dynamic driver iems , then they started to produce bad sounding iem when the all were v shaped sound with no resolution at all . Then recently they announced a triple dynamic driver iem and I was interested because I do love dynamic driver. I got it and they don't found like trash. Fit is great , accessories bare minimum as always. Build seems good too. I bought them here:

Sound :
Bass: light and fast with excellent texture not that thick slow old bass that they used to have back in the days. It is also detailed and deep. Before burn in it has more weight with same speed.

Midrange: clear as a whistle and open with decent with an good height and depth , it has a tone that is more leaning towards bright but not harsh . Before burn in it was brighter and more digital sounding.

Treble : clear and extended , with open and distance not a thin treble . Before burn in in was kinda harsh and thinner.

Conclusion: kz has done it finally and I hope they get better. I'll keep my eyes on them .
Last edited:
Reactions: 2011forever
2011forever
>>Fit is great , accessories bare minimum as always. That's right, if you will buy a DQ6, order a package of foam earplugs right away. The standard silicone cups are poor. About sound, female vocals and guitars roar is ok, I am satisfied.