Tuned to perfection using IMR's Gen II custom 13mm Ceramic hybrid driver unit. Utilising a hi-res piezo ceramic driver combined with a beryllium 13mm dynamic driver with uprated neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 14-40000Hz to cover the whole audible range of audio.
Fully customisable via the porting system and 5 interchangeable acoustics filters to give you 10 settings for your perfect sound signature. These audio filters allow you to alter bass levels, treble levels and increase midrange as required.
- Black - Powerful impactful bass, rich mids and controlled highs
- Pink - Slightly decreased bass from the black filter with the same mids and highs
- Copper - Maximum bass, lush mids and slightly recessed highs
- Orange - Balanced bass and mids with rolled off highs
- Blue - Beautifully balanced across the range, natural and airy sound with perfect mid and sub bass
- Gen II 13mm driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with beryllium diaphragm + Piezo Ceramic driver
- Gen II IMR adjustable porting system
- 5 Audio filters
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 108 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 14 - 40000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.
Image courtesy: IMR Acoustics