The R1 Zenith's bass has been controlled even further along with an elevated midrange and more precision in the upper registers. All these improvements have lifted the R1 Zenith's abilities to another level.
Tuned to perfection using IMR's Gen II custom 13mm Ceramic hybrid driver unit. Utilising a hi-res piezo ceramic driver combined with a beryllium 13mm dynamic driver with uprated neodymium motors for a huge soundstage and precise instrument placement and with a FR from 14-40000Hz to cover the whole audible range of audio.
Fully customisable via the porting system and 5 interchangeable acoustics filters to give you 10 settings for your perfect sound signature. These audio filters allow you to alter bass levels, treble levels and increase midrange as required.
- Black - Powerful impactful bass, rich mids and controlled highs
- Pink - Slightly decreased bass from the black filter with the same mids and highs
- Copper - Maximum bass, lush mids and slightly recessed highs
- Orange - Balanced bass and mids with rolled off highs
- Blue - Beautifully balanced across the range, natural and airy sound with perfect mid and sub bass
- Gen II 13mm driver featuring uprated Neodymium motors with beryllium diaphragm + Piezo Ceramic driver
- Gen II IMR adjustable porting system
- 5 Audio filters
- 2 Pin detachable cable (3.5mm and 2.5mm balanced)
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 108 +/- 3DB
- Frequency response: 14 - 40000Hz
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 1.4M length OFC cable
- Hard Case
- 6.5mm Adapter
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit.
Image courtesy: IMR Acoustics