- High Voltage Swing ，Balanced Amplifier Card
- +/-8V voltage swing, equal to 32V voltage swing when compared to single ended. This is significantly improves the dynamics and headroom.
- Patented balanced amplification circuit, that retains all the benefits of a balanced design, such as higher output voltage and better separation. At the same time, our Patented design has even harmonics that keeps the sound full and musical.
- Topology utilizing voltage feedback and current feedback, utilizing the benefits of both types of feedback.
- OPAMP + BUF architecture, optimized for both high voltage demand and high output current demand monitors.
Ambient Acoustics AM7 LAM-U
Specifications 7 BA drivers per ear 3 sound bores 5-way passive crossover Frequency Response: 10Hz – 22kHz Sensivity (50Hz):...
Hardware Specifications CPU Model: Ingenic X1000E DAC: ES9028Q2M Crystal Oscillators: 45.1584MHz – 49.152MHz Control Method: Touch Control...
Aroma Musical Box Twins
Driver Configuration: 7 Balanced Armature Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz Sensitivity: 114 dB (Switch up) 111 dB (Switch down) Impedance: 24...
Aroma Musical Box Early
Driver Configuration: 1 Balanced Armature + 1 Dynamic Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz Sensitivity: 100 dB Impedance: 10 ohms
Eternal Melody EM-5
Drivers Configuration: 5 Balanced Armature Drivers Sensitivity: 112 dB @ 1k Hz DCR: 20 Ohm Nominal Frequency: 20Hz – 20kHz