- High Voltage Swing ，Balanced Amplifier Card
- +/-8V voltage swing, equal to 32V voltage swing when compared to single ended. This is significantly improves the dynamics and headroom.
- Patented balanced amplification circuit, that retains all the benefits of a balanced design, such as higher output voltage and better separation. At the same time, our Patented design has even harmonics that keeps the sound full and musical.
- Topology utilizing voltage feedback and current feedback, utilizing the benefits of both types of feedback.
- OPAMP + BUF architecture, optimized for both high voltage demand and high output current demand monitors.
HiFi Boy OS V3
Description Brand: HiFi BOY Model: OS V3 Drivers: 2 Balanced Armature & 1 Dynamic Driver (Ultra-high frequency Balanced Armature + high frequency...
2Balanced Armature+1Dynamic Driver Triple Drivers Hybrid Detachable In-ear Earphone
Penon BS1 Official Version
Penon BS1 Official Version Metal shell, metal mesh Black carbon fiber alloy splitter, alloy slider Sound signature: Impactful Bass ,Sweet Vocals...
Specifications Output Power: -114dB TND+N, 2Vrms into 600Ω / -108dB THD+N, 49mW into 32Ω Frequency Response: 20-30000Hz（-0.15dB） Distortion:...
Specifcations Driver Configuration: 5 Balanced Armature Sensitivity: 122dB/mW Frequency Response: 10-400000Hz Impedance: 20Ω Distortion: <0.5%