The FiiO A1 is an advanced compact desktop stereo amplifier designed to provide high fidelity amplification for playback on small bookshelf speakers or unpowered monitors. It combines both a preamp and power amp in the same chassis, able to take input directly from a line-level source.
- High performance TI OPA2134 audio operational amplifier for preamp circuitry With low noise, low distortion and high conversion rate.
- NXP high efficiency Class D TFA9815T power amplifier with BTL output for low voltage and high current capability.
- Each of the two sound channels use a different carrier frequency (550KHz / 600KHz) to achieve high fidelity conversion and minimized mutual interference.
- "0" dead zone design and protection against overheating, over-current, over-voltage, undervoltage, including detection protection on power up.
- Differential input level combined with adjustable negative feedback circuit ensures low noise, low interference and low distortion
- On/off mute function
- Closed APLS potentiometer ensures low noise and good channel balance
- RCA and 3.5mm two audio input, for flexible connections
- Minimum output 4 ohm adaptive impedance
- Banana plug/terminal output
- Output Power: 14W x 2
- Impedance: 4-8Ohm
- SNR: >=86dB (A Weighted)
- Distortion: 0.06% (1W)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-25kHz
- Power Supply: 12V/3.5A DC
- Size: 166mm x 96mm x 56mm
- Weight: 481g
Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card
The Sound Blaster ZxR is the flagship of the ultra high-performance Z-Series of Sound Blaster...
Emotiva Stealth Eight
Focused on Exceptional Accuracy Every Stealth monitor is the product of Emotiva Pro's quest...
Digital media form an increasingly popular source of entertainment, with superb ease of access....
TDK ST800 High Fidelity Headphones
The TDK Life on Record High Fidelity Heahphones delivers a truly personal listenting experience. ...
Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black