The STARK consists of an electronic architecture with 5 drivers, including a novelty at Earsonics: a 8 mm wide vented dynamic driver. Based on a 3-way filtering that made the fame and success of our products.
The heart of the stark is composed of:
- A new wide event DD driver for the bass register, 2 BA transducers for the medium, and 2 BA transducers for the treble.
- The technical choice is to retain the use of balanced armature transducers for the acute and midrange, promoting high performance and level of detail while remaining musical and natural.
- The 3 rd way for the bass has been reserved for the new dynamic driver, bringing warmth, power, as well as greater ventilation that will delight lovers of Circum helmet.
- Our crossover impedance corrector coupled with EVS and FUSION technologies made in EarSonics, are responsible for playing the whole with rigor, musicality and Phase respect.
- Sensitivity: 125 dB/mW
- Frequency response: 10 Hz -20 kHz
- DCR: 18,5 ohms
- Drivers: 1 DDynamic, 4 BA drivers with 3 way crossover.
IN THE BOX
- STARK with 4C HI-RES cable
- 4 Comply tips (various sizes)
- 8 silicon tips (various sizes)
- Cleaning tool
- Carrying box
- User manual