Prelude DTR1 technical specifications:
Most important features of this DAP:
- Type: HiRes audio player
- DAC: AK4490EQ
- AMP: 2 x TI OPA161 (Left+Right channels)
- Sample rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
- Audio formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, APE (Normal, High, Fast), AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF/DSF, OGG
- Frequency response range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- SNR: 117dB
- THD: 0.008%
- Max. power output: L: 1.7Vrms + R: 1.7Vrms (16Ω)
- OS: Linux + Ocelot GUI
- Memory: MicroSD (exFAT), up to 2TB, handles > 100,000 songs
- Audio outputs: 3.5mm Line-out + 3.5mm headphones
- Connectivity: MicroHDMI (data + charging port)
- Battery: 2cell, LiON, ±8.5V PSU, life 10 hours
- Dimensions HxWxD: 100x56x16.4mm
- Color: Black
- Separate power for decoding and amplifying: DTR1 adapts dual high-density battery customized power system, designed for High-Fidelity while ensuring separation of digital and analog power to eliminate circuit noise from the source, alike an enhanced DAP + Amplifier system but with a minimal path and hard soldered joints with no compromises. The ±8.5V PSU remarkably improves efficiency of clean power supplied to the system, with noticeable qualities in transparency and background noise control without the need to excessively damping the output.
- AMP + LPF: an important part along the signal path – LPF (Low pass filter) adopts two TI OPA1611 on each channel (L/R). Together with the AK4490 chipset the design illustrates a very lively, dynamic output. The amplification circuitry features a mature AD8397 implementation with low distortion, super loading capability not to mention slew rate of 53v/us and 69M bandwidth, further boosted with ±7V power supply.
- EMI shielding: with the precision machining on aviation grade, light-weight aluminum alloy, DTR1 is shielded from EMI disturbance for a cleaner background during play. Precise structural designs with high reliability parts also a patented user interface are combined in pursuit of perfection in sound and optimization of both hardware and software within the design.
- Custom LinuxOS and Ocelot GUI: DTR1 runs on a deeply-customized Linux OS audio sub-system which utilize a OSS sub-system 30% higher in efficiency than the ALSA audio sub-system. The customized and optimized decode engine ”Nature” synergize effectively with the Linux OS, decodes in optimal condition and reduces transmission delay. Patented ultra light weight GUI system ”Ocelot”, Customized GAI (Graphics Abstract Layer), GDI (Graphic Device Interface), IAL (Input Abstract Layer), SCM (System Control Module), Audio files indexing system – promises minimal MMI, high speed navigation and supporting up to indexing 160000 songs.
iKKO OH1 technical specifications: Type: hybrid, 1x Knowles 33518 BA + 1x DD Dynamic driver: 10mm polymer composite titanium-plated diaphragm,...
[ATTACH] Tanchjim Oxygen technical specifications: Type: dynamic driver IEMs Dynamic driver: High performance dual chamber / dual brake...
[ATTACH] TFZ No.3 technical specifications: Driver: 11.4mm double cavity & voice coils, tesla magnetic group Magnet material: NdFeB N50...
[ATTACH] Tanchjim Cora technical specifications: Type: single dynamic driver IEMs Driver: 9.9mm, carbon diaphragm, dual cavity Impedance:16Ω...
[ATTACH] LZ HIFI A6 technical specifications: Combination of drivers: 6-way hybrid Dynamic: 10mm DLC diaphragm dynamic woofer Piezo-electric:...