Enjoy the thunderous bass response from the CA-3602 speaker system by Cyber Acoustics. This...

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602

3.5/5,
  • Enjoy the thunderous bass response from the CA-3602 speaker system by Cyber Acoustics. This three-piece system includes two 2-inch satellite speakers and a 5.25-inch subwoofer with a throw voice-coil and tuned port for an enhanced response. The sleek design of the satellite speakers will compliment any desktop computer or any small entertainment system. Conveniently control the speakers using the desktop pod that also has a headphone jack and auxiliary input.

Recent Reviews

1. bonami2
    Average Better than other brand in the price range.
    Written by bonami2
    Published Feb 28, 2013
    2.0/5,
    Pros - Better than the other in the same price range.. Powerfull subwoofer kick hard for a 18 watt rms 5 1/4. Everything sound good. great remote.
    Cons - Subwoofer you can hear voice.. Remote always end dead.
    It good.. for the price
    1. SoundPon3
      Sounds like the sub isn't crossed over that well.... I'll pass on these
      SoundPon3, Mar 1, 2013
  2. enemytorpedo
    Very good cheap speakers for casual listening
    Written by enemytorpedo
    Published Apr 12, 2012
    Pros - Solid Sound, Cheap, Good Customer Service
    I spend my serious listening time with a pair of AKG K702s at the moment (and hopefully hd650s soon enough), but for when my friends are over and I'd like to share music or watch a movie these are great. They will certainly not blow you away, dont expect them to be much better than the price suggests. They are however leaps and bounds beyond the quality of my computer speakers and since that's what they are replacing for a very low price I think they deserve 4/5 stars. Good buy, goodbye.
  3. Ciceroears
    terrible
    Written by Ciceroears
    Published Apr 5, 2012
    1.5/5,
    Pros - big subwoofer
    Cons - sound
    I know i probably sound crazy, but these are the worst speakers that i have ever heard in my whole life. i bought these new at office depot and returned them the same day.. i think.. anyway, the sound was so muffled i couldn't hear anything. no treble no bass. just midrange. if i turn bass up on subwoofer, it has an odd effect that i can't describe. ugly sound (for me) good design. try it out for yourself
  4. TeEnAuDiOpHiLe
    Great Budget Speakers
    Written by TeEnAuDiOpHiLe
    Published Jan 24, 2012
    Pros - Bass, control, clear sound, external device jack
    Cons - could have longer wires, annoying light
    great, bought at Amazon.com. Nice bass, and sound quality. The control pad has a bass control, headphone jack, external device jack, power button, and volume.
    1. GL1TCH3D
      Interesting... I've been thinking of getting a speaker system...
      GL1TCH3D, Jan 28, 2012
  5. kylefrikkentoth
    Unbelieveable sound, thick bass, cheap pricetag.
    Written by kylefrikkentoth
    Published Dec 28, 2010
    Pros - Killer subwoofer, nice controls
    Cons - Very sensitive controls. move dial a little, change sound a lot. Control pad should stick to desk,
    I bought these at a local staples business depot. I had to choose over a few other systems, that were cheaper, but I decided to go for these. They definately do not dissapoint. I can't tell how good they are, because I'm not exactly that experienced in high quality music (Although I do admire FLACs) but jeez, you can hear everything. The bass resonates through walls, so I guess that could be a con. But hey, if you don't like that get a pair of Senns. For computer speakers, I am very impressed. I could see them being added to a home theatre or something of that kind. Great buy, would definately recommend buying.

Comments

To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!