Features USB input with Asynchronous data processing of 24-bit/96kHz audio for bit-perfect playback, two each of coaxial and optical digital inputs, and one each of coaxial and optical digital outputs. Audio signal is provided via RCA single-ended and XLR balanced audio outputs. The M-DAC is housed in a smart styling aluminium case with solid build and ample connectivity.
A wand like remote control handset allows you to switch inputs, select from preset digital filters and alter the display. The large clear screen allows you to see what input is being used and the sample rate being received. High-res 24-bit/192kHz music files can be played on the M-DAC via the coaxial input, while optical and USB inputs support 24-bit/96kHz data.
• Asynchronous USB supporting 24-bit/96kHz with remote control of PC / MAC Media Player via HID support
• High current, high linearity RCA single-ended & XLR true balanced with fully discrete J-FET CROSS* Class A output stages and built-in headphone amplifier
• Selectable DAC mode or Digital Pre-amplifier mode, allowing direct connection to power amplifiers and active speakers in digital only systems
• 2.7” high contrast OLED display
• "Actual"or"Nominal"Sampling Frequency display – displays the TRUE input sampling frequency with 1Hz resolution
• Digital level meters in dB with peak hold
• CD / DVD SPDIF subcode embedded Track and Time Display
• Advanced de-jittered optical and coaxial SPDIF output, with USB to SPDIF output.
• Full remote control + external remote / BUS I/O loop
• 26 internal regulated supply rails with 10 ultra low noise, low impedance discrete regulators
• 7 user selectable digital filters – fully software upgradeable via the USB port
• Organic ultra low ESR capacitors, high tolerance polypropylene film / foil capacitors, ultra stable very low VCR 0.1% MELF SMD resistors, 4 layer PCB
• External upgradeable power supply interface for a future upgrade path