The AT-LP60 will help rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records in this affordable, fully...

Audio Technica AT-PL60 Fully Automatic Belt Driven Turntable

4/5,
  • The AT-LP60 will help rediscover your classic 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records in this affordable, fully automatic belt-drive workhorse. With its built-in switchable phono preamp, the AT-LP60 may be connected directly to your computer, home stereo or even to other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The turntable is supplied with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable ATN3600L stylus.

Recent Reviews

1. Juantxo
    So pleased
    Written by Juantxo
    Published Apr 1, 2013
    3.5/5,
    Pros - excellent for what i need
    Cons - since im new to LP... none
    I received this as a gift from my wife along with some old records.
    My only previous experience with turntables was when i was 6 listing to some kid tales on my parents old turntable .

But Im so in love of the sound of lps that I worry I found another expensive hobby (photography and headphones being other two)

If you are new to LPs and turntables as I am I really recommend to give this one a try
  2. mrtheking
    Good amateur turntable.
    Written by mrtheking
    Published Sep 15, 2012
    Pros - Cheap, Intuitive, Good sound
    Cons - Not enough control offered
    This was my first (and so far, only) turntable I owned. I really enjoy using it because it was easy for a beginner like myself to learn to use it, and the sound quality is really good. The problems are that if I wanted to purchase a different cartridge (like the AT-95e) I dont know how I would compensate for the difference of weight as that ability doesn't seem to be offered, much less how to attach a new cartridge in the first place. But nonetheless this was the perfect turntable for inexperience newbies like myself.
    1. NothinbutTru7h
      Can you hook a pair of headphones directly to this turntable?
      NothinbutTru7h, Feb 27, 2013

Comments

To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!