Zorloo ZuperDAC Review by mark2410
Jul 27, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #76 of 146
for price it's best dac at 40 euro

Jul 28, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #78 of 146
zuperdac vs dragonfly red dacs review
[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/Y6jhO3DifCE[/VIDEO]
https://youtu.be/Y6jhO3DifCE

Aug 9, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #80 of 146
i bought on zorloo website, I also had dragonfly red, it sounded better in dynamics but overall sounded weird and ear fatiguing because of higher frequency, and it was more expensive so I sold DFR and kept zorloo zuperdac, also while zorloo isn't better in detail it's better in overall more fund sound type and not ear fatiguing or not as dfr, so ye I would vote for zuperdac is better, even though it's not getting many threads in headfi
price to performance is very good with this dac

I knew you'd come around! 
wink.gif

My take on the Zorloo Zuperdac vs Dragonfly Black: 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/zorloo-zuperdac/reviews/16591

Great comparison - thanks.

Aug 10, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #82 of 146
waynes world

It looks as if you'll finally get some of those comparisons you've been asking about Wayne, I've got one one the way.

I'm also waiting for a bunch of dac/amps in the $250-600 range to arrive for another project so this will be a great opportunity to see what (if anything more than size :wink: ) the extra money gives you.

Aug 10, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #83 of 146
@waynes world

It looks as if you'll finally get some of those comparisons you've been asking about Wayne, I've got one one the way.

I'm also waiting for a bunch of dac/amps in the $250-600 range to arrive for another project so this will be a great opportunity to see what (if anything more than size
wink.gif
) the extra money gives you.

Awesome Peter! You do us a wonderful service with all of your great reviews.
beerchug.gif

Aug 10, 2016 at 10:57 PM Post #84 of 146
@waynes world

I'm also waiting for a bunch of dac/amps in the $250-600 range to arrive for another project so this will be a great opportunity to see what (if anything more than size
wink.gif
) the extra money gives you.

Looking forward to this!

Aug 11, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #85 of 146
Aug 19, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #87 of 146
I use zuperdac with my fiio a1 I lower one volume to avoid distortion, but there is no distortion even on loudest, that's just how it's done on most amps, I actually get a thicker sound with an amp than without, rounds up the sound on some iems

Aug 20, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #88 of 146
  How do i use the 3.5mm output port as a line-out to use with a separate headphone amp ? should I max the volume in windows ?

yeah id not max things, you want to always give head room for peeks to not be compressed, just in case.

Aug 23, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #89 of 146
Mine arrived today and initial short listening was very impressive. 

I'm going to use it as much as I get a chance to the next week and then put it up against some fair competition (HiFiMe 9018, DACport Slim, SHOZY Lancea) as well as some not so fair ones (Opus #11, GO V2+ Infinity, iBasso D14, Burson Audio Air) 
gs1000.gif

Unfortunately I've got a lot of other stuff before it in the review line but I'll do my best to post some first impressions against these others within in a week. 

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #90 of 146
  Mine arrived today and initial short listening was very impressive. 

I'm going to use it as much as I get a chance to the next week and then put it up against some fair competition (HiFiMe 9018, DACport Slim, SHOZY Lancea) as well as some not so fair ones (Opus #11, GO V2+ Infinity, iBasso D14, Burson Audio Air) 
gs1000.gif

Unfortunately I've got a lot of other stuff before it in the review line but I'll do my best to post some first impressions against these others within in a week. 

That's great Peter - your various impressions will be very interesting and greatly appreciated! But no rush at least as far as I am concerned - I'm already sold on the zuperdac 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back