Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jul 12, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #2,296 of 2,949
In my case it took about a month. I ended up starting a PayPal claim because promise after promise for a refund was broken.

Thanks. Mine more than 180 days, not sure if paypal gonna entertain my claim. First time deal with refund, if still nothing this week, will send a chaser again and try paypal route.

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #2,297 of 2,949
after 180 days paypal is gone as a refund route.
I will ask a full refund next week as thngs stand, if they refuse or try to enforce the 30% u escalate to paypal. I like all they gave me, but i am tired of waiting like everybody here (and i am lucky I have receoved the PM6)

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2,298 of 2,949
The right piece of Vyrus died after a few days and I'm highly hesitant to send them back for repair - wonder why....

Oh god don't send them back in you'll never see them again!

My original deltas stopped working on the one side in February so jake said to send them in. First they lost them, then we're doing final testing then told me my order would ready next week (???) And I've been chasing for MY item back since April! Every time it'll be out next week!

Jul 16, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #2,302 of 2,949
And if you beleieve that I really have a nice plot of land just off the Florida peninsula I'll sell you dirt cheap:wink:

Jul 17, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #2,308 of 2,949
Nice movie reference!

I was referring to the book actually :)
Anyhow I asked for refund of all I could, thus not the AIR. But I am not willing to accept any hunter penalty since it is their fault and not truly enforceable.

We shall see. Wort comes to worst I go via paypal and loose the Icarus III money

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back