Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jun 19, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #2,133 of 2,949
So since the pre order ends at midnight tonight does this mean they are (potentially) getting ready to ship the Icarus 3 or are they still in production

According to email from 6/13, "The great news is that the Icarus III is 1 WEEK away from starting to ship!"
So that would suggest shipping should start tomorrow. We shall see...

Jun 19, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #2,134 of 2,949
Holy crap. I just got news from Audio Sanctuary that my Hunters are on the way, for real this time. They just confirmed that they were shipped to me. Excited.

Jun 19, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #2,136 of 2,949
Holy crap. I just got news from Audio Sanctuary that my Hunters are on the way, for real this time. They just confirmed that they were shipped to me. Excited.
Wow. There are people waiting nearly a year who have not received theirs:deadhorse:

Jun 19, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #2,139 of 2,949
It's ok everyone.
*Well this is about to mark anniversary of over a year for my PM6. But it's ok everyone... it's ok.
tumblr_mk4shflUGm1qdcel5o4_250.gif

Jun 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM Post #2,140 of 2,949
It's ok everyone.
*Well this is about to mark anniversary of over a year for my PM6. But it's ok everyone... it's ok.
What's sad to me is I'm not sure Trinity seems concerned with the delays and shipping without concern to those who waited the longest--those who have shown the greatest patience and support.

Jun 19, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #2,141 of 2,949
What's sad to me is I'm not sure Trinity seems concerned with the delays and shipping without concern to those who waited the longest--those who have shown the greatest patience and support.
:D thanks!
Well I'm guilty of poking fun at Trinity with all next week guaranteed memes, and jokes cause it was hard to resist :p

But at same time, I wanted to be also supportive of Trinity, but I could not help also poking fun so I'm not sure if I'm one of their greatest supporters haha :p

Jun 19, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #2,142 of 2,949
:D thanks!
Well I'm guilty of poking fun at Trinity with all next week guaranteed memes, and jokes cause it was hard to resist :p

But at same time, I wanted to be also supportive of Trinity, but I could not help also poking fun so I'm not sure if I'm one of their greatest supporters haha :p
You clearly are a solid supporter as you have waited a year and have not canceled your order.
Bob should be reaching out to you with a solid explanation and reassurance Regarding your order. That's my 2 cents

Jun 19, 2017 at 11:25 PM Post #2,143 of 2,949
You clearly are a solid supporter as you have waited a year and have not canceled your order.
Bob should be reaching out to you with a solid explanation and reassurance Regarding your order. That's my 2 cents
Yeah I'm trying to stay strong, some of the people I liked seeing post on Trinity threads canceled their order. :c it's a huge blow to morale too....
I mean there's the Campfire Orion B-Stock, LZ-A4, and Rose Masrya and some other iems around this price range that's very......attractive lol! But staring at that PM6 Zinc/Aluminum Alloy shell....

Jun 20, 2017 at 2:00 AM Post #2,144 of 2,949
That was his point. These were suppose to go out by when you ordered them. This is one aspect Trinity really needs to work on. If I paid for these a year ago and someone comes along like you who just ordered it within the last couple months I'd be pissed.
Very true^. Though we don't know when Audio Sanctuary ordered their Hunter stock.

Jun 20, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #2,145 of 2,949
we don't know when Audio Sanctuary ordered their Hunter stock.
Indeed. As noted on Trinity's blog page "So we built all we could for those that pre-ordered (Many dealers had also pre-ordered) and shipped what we could."
However much may or may not be true, obviously Audiosanctuary did place orders since they advertised the Hunter on their website as soon as the announcement that Hunters were finished was made. They took them down, after delays became clear, but who knows how many dealers got stock from the first production batches?
All that is sure is that they better hurry up and satisfy the many customers still waiting, whether from Trinity directly or from dealers.
And start communicating again, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back