Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
May 1, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #1,459 of 9,823
Cashmere Cat just out with his deput album

Magnus August Høiberg, known as Cashmere Cat, is a downtempo/abstract electronic music producer and turntablist from Halden, Norway. From 2006 through 2009, under the alias Final, he represented his country at the DMC World DJ Championship. He branched into production and remix work; among his most notable early output is Wildchild (of the Lootpack)'s "Stuck in Norway," and Final remixes of tracks by Classixx and Jaga Jazzist. He gained much more notice in 2012 and 2013, when he made remixes and edits of tracks by the likes of Lana Del Rey, Jeremih, 2 Chainz, and Miguel. He also released his own productions, including the Mirror Maru EP (released on Pelican Fly) and hooked up with Glasgow's LuckyMe label, the outlet for his 2013 EP Wedding Bells.
~ Andy Kellman

https://tidal.com/album/73084894

May 4, 2017 at 1:18 PM Post #1,465 of 9,823
Is the entire thread still destroyed or everything linked to again ?
Anyway, this one needs an up again....

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #1,466 of 9,823
Is the entire thread still destroyed or everything linked to again ?

They appear to have fixed the issue with old YouTube videos posted as far as I can tell - these are all showing up in earlier pages now. Previously embedded Soundcloud and Bandcamp posts won't get fixed though, because embedding is now done via BB Code rather than HTML iframes as was the case before. I realize no-one else is likely to be this anal, but I'm actually in the process of going back through all my posts and re-embedded them using the new method. I don't think the entire thread is destroyed - I'm well on the way to restoring all of my old posts and if regular posters are willing to do the same, we can restore pretty much all the previous content.

May 6, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #1,468 of 9,823
They appear to have fixed the issue with old YouTube videos posted as far as I can tell - these are all showing up in earlier pages now. Previously embedded Soundcloud and Bandcamp posts won't get fixed though, because embedding is now done via BB Code rather than HTML iframes as was the case before. I realize no-one else is likely to be this anal, but I'm actually in the process of going back through all my posts and re-embedded them using the new method. I don't think the entire thread is destroyed - I'm well on the way to restoring all of my old posts and if regular posters are willing to do the same, we can restore pretty much all the previous content.

I applaud that. I'm massively behind on this thread but keep dreaming of a quiet week in the house (li'l Donna Regina reference there) to listen to all the fine tunes posted here. Would really kill me if this thread was killed.

One thing's for sure though, Kangding Ray just keeps on getting better.

He is now at about the same level as this '93 classic:

:stuck_out_tongue:

(lol, going back to this, it's insane how fast tracks were back then)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back