Earsonics ES3
Mar 20, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #226 of 318
  Hello, yes i am looking for a cable with microphone for a smart phone. in german hifi forum I got a tip for this here
Http://www.colsanmicro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Detachable-IEM-Cable.pdf​Http://www.colsanmicro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Detachable-IEM-Cable.pdf

I must first wait until the ES-3 for me, if I like I will buy a cable.​
I hope the earsonics is better as my westone um pro 20

Almost all upgrade cable manufacturers already offer a mic option. Send them an email to further ask.
I have the UM2 before...and IMO, yes, they are definitely a few steps up in every aspect.

Mar 24, 2017 at 6:28 AM Post #228 of 318
my upgrade cables have arrived
bigsmile_face.gif

May 14, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #235 of 318

Spot on review... ES3 impresses for the first few days, maybe weeks but comparing it to more natural sounding IEMs, its shortcomings become apparent. This is Earsonics' fault. Why would you leave natural sounding tonality like in S-EM6 and SM64, I don't understand. They could increase resolution and technicality without giving up on natural sound signature of Earsonics iems but they chose to imitate all other so called technical IEMs out there (Noble fell into the same trap by making Encore sound much more analytical than K10).

May 14, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #236 of 318
Spot on review... ES3 impresses for the first few days, maybe weeks but comparing it to more natural sounding IEMs, its shortcomings become apparent. This is Earsonics' fault. Why would you leave natural sounding tonality like in S-EM6 and SM64, I don't understand. They could increase resolution and technicality without giving up on natural sound signature of Earsonics iems but they chose to imitate all other so called technical IEMs out there (Noble fell into the same trap by making Encore sound much more analytical than K10).
I think the ES3 sounds a lot better than the SM64 and I owned the SM64 for many years.
Guess I'm weird like that :p

May 14, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #237 of 318
I think the ES3 sounds a lot better than the SM64 and I owned the SM64 for many years.
Guess I'm weird like that :p

I'm not saying SM64 is perfect but I wish ES3 sounded more natural while still being as technical as it is.

May 14, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #238 of 318
I'm not saying SM64 is perfect but I wish ES3 sounded more natural while still being as technical as it is.
You make it sound like that makes them objectively worse.
Apples and oranges, man.

May 16, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #239 of 318
Last edited:
May 16, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #240 of 318
Hello,

Beware of this japanese site that sells Earsonics he doesnt't have or perhaps are even fake...

MUSICAACOUSTICS.

Don't buy from them.

The only one alowed in japan are Yamaha

http://jp.yamaha.com/products/other_brands/earsonics/

This is also a fake amazon japan, dont buy from them.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/EarSonics-EARES3-イヤーソニックスES3/dp/B01MAZDX4Q/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1494935210&sr=8-7&keywords=earsonics

Regards.
Uhm, got any proof?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back